Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512MB - 1GB VPS, UK, EU or US at a push. KVM Preferred.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512MB - 1GB VPS, UK, EU or US at a push. KVM Preferred.

I'm looking for 1 or 2 annual vps's, ideally in the UK. Europe would be ok or US at a push. KVM preferred.
1gb uplink and 1x IPV4; 512MB to 1GB.
Let me know what you have.

Comments

• if you are ok to wait 1-2 days until we fix a network problem you can take a look to this thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160649/storage-kvm-romania-1gbps-ddos-protection-included-start-from-1-66-eur-1tb-limited-offer

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160603/hostslick-com-kvm-vps-dedicated-server-let-deals-starting-at-6-quarter-nl

Test IP
    Datacenter: Lelystad, Netherlands (Alticom Media Tower)
    Ping IP: 5.253.86.28

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Here's our best offer for you.
    If you want that, reply here or open a sales ticket on our website for custom order

1 vCPUs
    2 GB ECC DDR4 RAM
    50 GB SSD (Intel Enterprise)
    HARDWARE RAID 10
    2 TB BANDWIDTH
    DAILY BACKUP
    1 IPv4 ADDRESS
    /64 IPv6 block

All Hardwares are owned by us

Original Price: €15/month
    Offer Price: €5/month

18% GST extra for Indian clients.

Payment Methods
    PayPal, BitCoin, AliPay, Credit Card (Indians Only)

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited October 2019

UK KVM VPS (HDD) - @HostDoc

UK KVM VPS (NVMe SSD) - @HostDoc

Thanked by 2HostDoc dahartigan
  • @ViridWeb said:
    If you want that, reply here or open a sales ticket on our website for custom order

You finally got your provider tag.

Thanked by 1seriesn

@ViridWeb said:

"It is not allowed to reply to request threads with "PM me" or "email me" without a provider tag or Host Rep tag."

edited October 2019

@vyas11 said:

@ViridWeb said:

You finally got your provider tag.

Lol.. Still waiting mate for 2+ months

Edited: Btw Not having provider tag here at present that doesn't mean we or someone else is not a provider.

Anyway hope we will get soon as it's 2+ month.
    Wish me luck.. :smile:

edited October 2019

@FAT32 said:

@ViridWeb said:

"It is not allowed to reply to request threads with "PM me" or "email me" without a provider tag or Host Rep tag."

Did not asked for PM or email..
    Just reply using quote button or ticket on our website as @uptime suggested.
    So it's look like asking for tickets consider as email.

Please accept our apology..

Anyway, still waiting for provider tag even 2+ month after request.. :smile:

edited October 2019

@ViridWeb said:

My mistake, warning removed. Ticket is considered as email in this case but I seem to miss what uptime suggested.

@FAT32 said:

@ViridWeb said:

My mistake, warning removed. Ticket is considered as email in this case but I seem to miss what uptime suggested.

Thank you so much for your quick response..
    Will never ask for ticket again..
    And will wait for provider tag.. :smile:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • windswept321 said: I'm looking for 1 or 2 annual vps's, ideally in the UK. Europe would be ok or US at a push. KVM preferred.

1gb uplink and 1x IPV4; 512MB to 1GB.
    Let me know what you have.

Boss, what's your storage and bandwidth requirements?

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@FAT32 said:

@ViridWeb said:

hello :) - I offered the suggestion in another thread yesterday https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3030204#Comment_3030204

apologies if I'm meddling / misunderstanding the main purpose of the guideline prohibiting "PM me" responses without provider tag.

Assuming intent is to prevent scams via "private" offers, and also perhaps to reduce low-effort spammy solicitations in request threads.

Perhaps an alternate solution - respecting the rules as stated - would be for would-be providers to post a custom order link, with specifications clearly listed and responsive to the request. And if for some reason it's a one-off offer meant just for the OP they could specify that in their post as well.

Motivation for all this rules-lawyering is not so much specifically for benefit of @ViridWeb but
    more generally to facilitate more legit offers in response to requests.

And - as for @windswept321's interest in UK, would also suggest to check InceptionHosting (@AnthonySmith) and AlphaVPS.bg (@AlexBarakov) for good deals, especially as Black Friday approaches.

I've been enjoying a €13 per year storage KVM with Inception in UK, and also for €6 quarterly (promotional price) a 2 GB / 2 vcore KVM since last year. Reliable, performant, and really good value so would definitely recommend to keep an eye out for similar deals if they become available again.

@uptime said:

@FAT32 said:

@ViridWeb said:

hello :) - I offered the suggestion in another thread yesterday https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3030204#Comment_3030204

apologies if I'm meddling / misunderstanding the main purpose of the guideline prohibiting "PM me" responses without provider tag.

Assuming intent is to prevent scams via "private" offers, and also perhaps to reduce low-effort spammy solicitations in request threads.

Perhaps an alternate solution - respecting the rules as stated - would be for would-be providers to post a custom order link, with specifications clearly listed and responsive to the request. And if for some reason it's a one-off offer meant just for the OP they could specify that in their post as well.

Motivation for this all this rules-lawyering is not so much specifically for benefit of @ViridWeb but
    more generally to facilitate more legit offers in response to requests.

Why are you apologizing mate? You just tried to help me.. I'm really grateful for that

And yes you are right their should be more strict rules as it's for protection and to save us from scam. :smile:

Thanked by 2uptime FAT32
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

@uptime said:

I've been enjoying a €13 per year storage KVM with Inception in UK, and also for €6 quarterly (promotional price) a 2 GB / 2 vcore KVM since last year. Reliable, performant, and really good value so would definitely recommend to keep an eye out for similar deals if they become available again.

Intent, backed by clarification, followed up with recommendation(s). Uptime at their best behaviour :-)

To add to the reccos - both in this thread already,
    Hostsick is also a good option (just exchanged some PM's about their new DDoS settings)
    I've been testing the Nexus Bytes recently NY, US and DE locations) and pleasant experience so far.

Thanked by 2uptime ViridWeb
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We have a small, annual VPS with 512MB RAM/1TB transfer/15GB HDD we've been selling for $15/yr. It's a semi-custom offer so shoot me a PM. Datacenter is located in Norway (we do have US locations as well).

Otherwise our Egg plan for $5/mo might be of interest with 1GB of RAM: https://freerangecloud.com/cart.php?gid=1