Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailing List Cleaning Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailing List Cleaning Service

mehargagsmehargags Member
edited October 2019 in General

Hi Everyone,
wanted to ask hands-on experience with Mailing list cleaning services, how efficient and precise they have been for you. I need this for a 3-4 years old forum that is starting to send out newsletters to their customers. So the list is self-harvested.

I attached a poll for a few services I short listed

1. zerobounce.net   2. debounce.io   3. mailgun.com   4. neverbounce.com   5. xverify.com

Feel free to suggest any other that you have experience with.

Pls stay away with your advice that email marketing is dead... and let the meaningful members contribute with their experiences

Mailing list cleaning services
  1. Mailing list cleaning services1 vote
    1. zerobounce.net
      100.00%
    2. debounce.io
        0.00%
    3. mailgun.com
        0.00%
    4. neverbounce.com
        0.00%
    5. xverify.com
        0.00%

Comments

• hzrhzr Member
    edited October 2019

can add sailthru.com to poll.. we use them for massive volumes

if this is a forum they will need to have ticked the newsletter or separately subscribe themselves.. if it wasn't an option at signup and you want to suddenly start sending i'm pretty sure that is considered spam

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • Yes it is a consented subscribe list, it is just that the client has not been sending newsletters till now as they were pilot testing the project.