Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is making blog in 2019 worth it? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is making blog in 2019 worth it?

13»

Comments

• @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Just hope :smile:

• First you study something, and then you write about it after that. If you don't currently have any specific expertise in anything, then please understand that those of us who read things expect the writer to be far ahead in understanding of the subject or have done a lot of work on it. There are lots of good examples out there, but the writers spend all day putting it together. If this is not a full-time job for you, then it's not of interest to me. I suspect that other people agree.

You can make money with almost anything if you can find a way to the people interested. Unfortunately, there is already enough stuff on the internet which lacks depth, and I think adding to that is not going to benefit anybody.

Thanked by 3AiONets uptime 2014
  • I have a feeling most have have been trolled on this thread (except @deank).

• Extremely difficult to make money with a blog, unless the blog has many visitors

• loeloe Member

tl;dr could be worth it if you find a good @niche

• Be interested in something, and write about it. You don't need many articles, a few long and detailed ones that you keep updated are ok, just focus on quality. If you focus on quantity you will end up in madness.
    Build a brand around what you do, sell merchandise.
    Get a social presence, on twitter is easy to start following like minded people and interact with them, on facebook the best way is probably to setup a group.
    Think about what is the second best way to publish your content, some people don't have time to read, so decide on a video channel, or a podcast.
    Organize meetups, events, lotteries, contests and have fun

• @untoreh said:
    Organize meetups, events, lotteries, contests and have fun

• sinsin Member

Absolutely, if you create a blog about a niche you love and update it often, it'll grow.

• nicheniche Member
    edited October 2019

@loe said:

Possible to make $1-$10/monthly per blog, making more money is difficult for some, however hard they may try

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @niche said:

@loe said:

Possible to make $1-$10/monthly per blog, making more money is difficult for some, however hard they may try

Woah, that is low, but if I try to do affiliate marketing, will I get more income?

• i know people who write good reviews for amazon products and making good money through affiliate links,

so the best thing is to try and see, in that process you will learn a lot.

Thanked by 1CokoMleko
  • @seenu said:
    i know people who write good reviews for amazon products and making good money through affiliate links,

Yes, i know that, and i like that way of earning, its totally passive, i will definitely try it.

• @CokoMleko said: i like that way of earning, its totally passive, i will definitely try it.

Sounds like something for you

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @angstrom said:

@CokoMleko said: i like that way of earning, its totally passive, i will definitely try it.

Sounds like something for you

Wow, I don't know why you all think I am one of the fast ways to earn millions in a month guys

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If you're committed I'm sure you'll generate some income out of it at some point.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

@CokoMleko said:

@seenu said:
    i know people who write good reviews for amazon products and making good money through affiliate links,

Yes, i know that, and i like that way of earning, its totally passive, i will definitely try it.

Do it the right way and you will earn much more than money.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/29/the-woman-who-wrote-31014-amazon-book-reviews-and-upended-the-internet-dead-at-63-2/

• I think it's worth it more than ever, because blogs are becoming more and more popular everyday, so why not. With right marketing plan you can do anything I think!

• Why don't you create a Facebook clone? I heard that earns top dollars.
    Better yet, a search engine, do that.
    People go online and search for stuff, if they search in your search engine, you could get some nice income.

But, if you're really ambitious, forget everything I said, I have two words for you:
    "Winter Host".

• Come to China to sell VPN. A few thousand dollars a month.

• @CokoMleko said:
    i just want to make some extra 150$-200$ per month.

That's the dream isn't it, an extra $150-$200 a month.

Becoming a cam model is probably the easiest way.

If you have the capital, find some business to buy/found, and hire other people do the work. Take care of the business end of things, and take a healthy cut. ;)

• Of course. I'm making money from my blog, several times more than the minimum wage here.

But it's hard. In a typical day I work for up to 10 hours. But I have a stream of steady traffic from Google now, so I can afford to take days off.

It takes a lot of time and hard work and of course a little bit of luck.

• @loythegreat said:
    Of course. I'm making money from my blog, several times more than the minimum wage here.

But it's hard. In a typical day I work for up to 10 hours. But I have a stream of steady traffic from Google now, so I can afford to take days off.

It takes a lot of time and hard work and of course a little bit of luck.

Congrats on your first comment

• Depends in the content, people still read blogs. If you make it innovative, somehow attractive and useful, it might get the attention of some people. Of course, don't expect it to immediately get the attention you want, it could even take a few years

• @jaydam said:
    Depends in the content, people still read blogs. If you make it innovative, somehow attractive and useful, it might get the attention of some people. Of course, don't expect it to immediately get the attention you want, it could even take a few years

Congrats on your first comment

Thanked by 1uptime
  • angstrom said: Congrats on your first comment

Thank you, never tried actually registering on a forum, but I'll see. Maybe I'll get hooked on this community haha

• @jaydam said:

angstrom said: Congrats on your first comment

Thank you, never tried actually registering on a forum, but I'll see. Maybe I'll get hooked on this community haha

Hi, Welcome to let forum, hope you will learn something