Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can I host on my fridge? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What can I host on my fridge?

2»

Comments

• @hostnoob said:

@shallownorthdakota said:

@SirFoxy said:

That's my name...

Hi That's.

Not to be pedantic

I don't care about your feet.

• Doomsday clock, tell people when it hits zero the warranty on the fridge is dead. Which will be probably right when it breaks down.

• The fridge is dead. Long live the fridge.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Why did he banned?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

Cause someone used feelings instead of brain while reading this thread.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

He PMSed real hard.

• 'twas the necro what did him in ... sent out to chill in the doghouse for a month

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2019

@xaoc said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

He decided to top the recent spam off with a necro on a 6+ year old thread.

We’ve been really patient with him and he still refused to comply. I guess he really wanted that ban.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @doghouch said:

@xaoc said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

We’ve been really patient with him and he still refused to comply. I guess he really wanted that ban.

I don't see any spam on his account (unless the mods removed it already). Necroing a thread happens time to time, and tbh I don't really think that's a bannable offence.

• @sanvit said:

@doghouch said:

@xaoc said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

I don't see any spam on his account (unless the mods removed it already). Necroing a thread happens time to time, and tbh I don't really think that's a bannable offence.

It was probably to do with the defiance towards the warnings. Sometimes I think I'm a potassium reference away from a ban myself.

• @dahartigan said:

@sanvit said:

@doghouch said:

@xaoc said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

It was probably to do with the defiance towards the warnings. Sometimes I think I'm a potassium reference away from a ban myself.

Oooh that makes sense.

Anyway, doghouch is a respected mod here, and I do trust him. I do believe any action done by him was done for a reason :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

No, he deserved the ban. I've got no doubt about it.

The moment he began to show PMS overload few days ago, I knew he was going to be banned.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@sanvit - the cest pit was cleansed of a slew of these beauties ...

Lulz ...

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Like getting rid of a toothache, as a wise person once put it.

• Now suddenly this forum is a great place to hang out again.

freshair

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2019

@sanvit said:

@doghouch said:

@xaoc said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

He repeatedly told us that he “knew the dynamics here” (signed up in 2013).

TL;DR He should know the rules very well.

This, coupled with the fact that he had a NSFW link in his signature yesterday + his 3-page GIF rampage = he needed some time to cool off.

Edit: We tried to give him leniency because he was a long-time member but he continued to ignore our warnings.

Thanked by 3sanvit vyas11 skorous
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2019

No one ever wants ban, if one wants to leave, he could just log off and never login again. Life is hard, boredom kills... But it's not boredom the actual problem, just life is hard.

Or maybe life is easy, but i suck in it... Anyhow, it is what it is, just make the best with what you got. And if so, or not so, just make what you make with it.

I hope @shallownorthdakota returns.
    I wish to see some other people i haven't seen for a while around here as well.

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime
  • .> @doghouch said:

@xaoc said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Why did he banned?

It's fine, feelings are ok too sometimes. xD

• Maybe he was worked up over something unrelated to here, and will be over it when he gets back. That would be best.

• I think he may have had a big weekend on the potassium blow. Too bad he got banned, we were supposed to have a crazy liquor and cheeseburger party with cociu.

• tgltgl Member

My guess is that he realized this forum is addictive, so he wanted a break, but could not do it himself, so he started to act crazy triggering the ban, or option #2: he mixed his pills.

Anyway, he'll be back, the ban will in truth do him some good I think, because he was spending 24/7 here posting crap. so it will be like a rehab.