Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet Another Benchmark Script (YABS) - Linux Benchmarking Script using dd, iperf, & Geekbench - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yet Another Benchmark Script (YABS) - Linux Benchmarking Script using dd, iperf, & Geekbench

Comments

• @benj0x saw the same on an old jessie box... sadly did not have the time yet to check, what might be the cause, libaio maybe...

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited February 2020

@TimboJones said:
    @MasonR

800MHz CPU? That sounds fishy. Not from the script, but your provider. Overheating, maybe?

It was a dedicated (Vultr hourly baremetal). I suspect as @Falzo mentioned that it was just idling at the time the stats were grepped.

@Falzo said:
    PPS: and on another note, I really like the geekbench4 numbers, because I am used to it and can compare them at the first glance. however long term you probably should switch to gb5 rather sooner than later.

maybe while doing this it could be interesting to create a yabs account with geekbench and have the script claim all benchmarks and maybe even interactively ask the people running the bench for some data about the provider. could eventually build some proper library with that ;-)

I definitely agree on implementing Geekbench 5 to replace 4. This is the next top priority. I will likely add in a switch for anyone who still wants to still use the v4 test instead of the v5 test, but the new default will be v5 once implemented.

Also, that's an interesting idea adding all the geekbench results to a yabs account. I'll have to think about that. I do like just writing out the claim URL to a file so that the user can claim the test and add it to their profile, if desired. I'll think about this further.

@benj0x said:
    Amazing script. However, it doesn't work that well on my server.
    I'm running Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS x86_64 in a KVM.

Thanks for the bug report! Can you let me know which provider this VM is with so I can investigate further. I fixed the script so that if fio fails, it'll just say it failed rather than printing an empty table. While testing, I did find that Ubuntu 19.10 and Debian 10 templates from Vultr would not run fio (even if I compiled it in the VM itself). Not sure what they have going on there, but I suspect a similar issue in this case.

If the fio test fails, I plan on having it fall back to just doing a simple dd sequential speed test instead, that way at least some disk speed results are shown even if they're not real-world results.

@greattomeetyou said:

vyas11 said: Block Size | 4kb (IOPS) | 64kb (IOPS)Block Size | 512kb (IOPS) | 1mb (IOPS)

Could you explain what diff block sizes represent in real world?

Typically your OS handles which block size to use for I/O operations, which tries to optimize I/O operations given the machine's the filesystem, cache, hardware, etc. With the fio benchmark, an explicit blocksize is given because the "direct" flag is being utilized in order to see the non-buffered disk speed results. As the block size is increased, it can be ascertained from the results if disk throughput or IOPS are the bottleneck for your specific machine. Some additional info can be found in this ServerFault answer.

I'm still a fio noob, so someone with a wealth of more experience with it, such as @Falzo, could probably provide additional insight. The main thing that makes the fio disk tests more akin to "real-world results" are that the I/O operations are random, rather than sequential (which rarely, if ever, occurs in normal server operations).

• @MasonR said:
    [...]

@benj0x said:

Thanks for the bug report! Can you let me know which provider this VM is with so I can investigate further. I fixed the script so that if fio fails, it'll just say it failed rather than printing an empty table. While testing, I did find that Ubuntu 19.10 and Debian 10 templates from Vultr would not run fio (even if I compiled it in the VM itself). Not sure what they have going on there, but I suspect a similar issue in this case.

If the fio test fails, I plan on having it fall back to just doing a simple dd sequential speed test instead, that way at least some disk speed results are shown even if they're not real-world results.
    [...]

Thank you for your fast reply.
    I'm hosting at netcup and using their default Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Image without any control panels installed.

Thanked by 1MasonR

@benj0x said:

@MasonR said:
    [...]

@benj0x said:

[...]

Thank you for your fast reply.
    I'm hosting at netcup and using their default Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Image without any control panels installed.

Thanks for the info. I'll see if there's anything that can be done to make it work. If you have the time, can you download, compile, and run fio manually to ensure it's not something in the VM config or hypervisor that is causing the issue? As long as the OS is glibc-based, the compiled binaries should run, but as we see here that's not always the case.

Until this issue can be resolved, I'll try to quickly implement the dd fallback so some disk speed tests are shown even if fio fails to run.

• @MasonR said:

@TimboJones said:
    @MasonR

800MHz CPU? That sounds fishy. Not from the script, but your provider. Overheating, maybe?

It was a dedicated (Vultr hourly baremetal). I suspect as @Falzo mentioned that it was just idling at the time the stats were grepped.

You're not paying electricity, crank that mother up!

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@MasonR nice update sir, works great now :)

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-02-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Thu Feb  6 15:01:23 GMT 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630L v2 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 12 @ 2601.123 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 31G
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 1005G

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4kb           (IOPS) | 64kb          (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 53.06 MB/s   (13.2k) | 502.19 MB/s   (7.8k)
    Write      | 53.14 MB/s   (13.2k) | 504.83 MB/s   (7.8k)
    Total      | 106.20 MB/s  (26.5k) | 1.00 GB/s    (15.7k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512kb         (IOPS) | 1mb           (IOPS)
      ------   | -----          ----  | ---            ---- 
    Read       | 573.84 MB/s   (1.1k) | 584.21 MB/s    (570)
    Write      | 604.33 MB/s   (1.1k) | 623.12 MB/s    (608)
    Total      | 1.17 GB/s     (2.3k) | 1.20 GB/s     (1.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                              |                           |                 |                
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 901 Mbits/sec   | 902 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 621 Mbits/sec   | 890 Mbits/sec  
    Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 662 Mbits/sec   | 897 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 545 Mbits/sec   | 897 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 516 Mbits/sec   | 348 Mbits/sec  
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 693 Mbits/sec   | 827 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 644 Mbits/sec   | 869 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 649 Mbits/sec   | 711 Mbits/sec  
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 576 Mbits/sec   | 779 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 2807                          
    Multi Core      | 12949                         
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15205447

Thanked by 1MasonR

Purchased yabs.sh yesterday. You can now run the test with the shortened URL below --

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash

Redirection is based on user agent. Curl/wget gets redirected to the raw script content hosted on github, while any other agent (i.e. a web browser) gets redirected to the github project page. Enjoy :)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@MasonR said:
    Purchased yabs.sh yesterday. You can now run the test with the shortened URL below --

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash

Redirection is based on user agent. Curl/wget gets redirected to the raw script content hosted on github, while any other agent (i.e. a web browser) gets redirected to the github project page. Enjoy :)

I noticed that today, very prem indeed sir.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • MasonR said: Until this issue can be resolved, I'll try to quickly implement the dd fallback so some disk speed tests are shown even if fio fails to run.

how about adding a simple check if fio is already installed on the system, and prefer a preinstalled version, so you would not even need to bother downloading it? ;-)
    I usually have it installed anyway, but even if not and the precompiled would fail the user still could easily decide with a simple apt/yum to make it work again...

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • btw: small awesome box in toronto from lunanode @perennate

here's what you gave up on @TimboJones - thx again, gonna be a good long term idler in my collection ;-)

curl -sL yabs.sh |bash

#                     v2020-02-04                    #

Fri Feb  7 07:12:03 UTC 2020

Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2999.998 MHz
    RAM        : 985M
    Swap       : 511M
    Disk       : 16G

Block Size | 4kb           (IOPS) | 64kb          (IOPS)
    Read       | 105.18 MB/s  (26.2k) | 1.64 GB/s    (25.7k)
    Write      | 105.45 MB/s  (26.3k) | 1.65 GB/s    (25.9k)
    Total      | 210.64 MB/s  (52.6k) | 3.30 GB/s    (51.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512kb         (IOPS) | 1mb           (IOPS)
      ------   | -----          ----  | ---            ---- 
    Read       | 267.77 MB/s    (523) | 1.87 GB/s     (1.8k)
    Write      | 282.00 MB/s    (550) | 2.00 GB/s     (1.9k)
    Total      | 549.78 MB/s   (1.0k) | 3.88 GB/s     (3.7k)

Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 863 Mbits/sec   | 181 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 881 Mbits/sec   | 116 Mbits/sec  
    Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 856 Mbits/sec   | 181 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 860 Mbits/sec   | 152 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 541 Mbits/sec   | 70.9 Mbits/sec 
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 844 Mbits/sec   | 486 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 892 Mbits/sec   | 301 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 922 Mbits/sec   | 292 Mbits/sec  
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 904 Mbits/sec   | 220 Mbits/sec  

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 856 Mbits/sec   | 165 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 844 Mbits/sec   | 192 Mbits/sec  
    Worldstream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 855 Mbits/sec   | 175 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 846 Mbits/sec   | 194 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | busy            | busy           
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | busy            | busy           

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 2986                          
    Multi Core      | 2889                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15207214

• Hello guys, I got this error on a new server. Does anyone know how to fix this?

CPU is Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2174G CPU @ 3.80GHz

curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script/master/yabs.sh | bash

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2020-02-10

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

Wed Feb 12 22:47:33 UTC 2020
    bash: line 29: /bin/uname: Permission denied
    Architecture not supported by YABS.

@YorkiS said:
    Hello guys, I got this error on a new server. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Interesting. Which OS are you using? Output of ls -l /bin/uname?

• @MasonR said:

@YorkiS said:

Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

@YorkiS said:

@MasonR said:

@YorkiS said:

Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Output of ls -l /bin/uname?

It's most likely just a permission problem. Run as your root user for a hopefully quick solution.

• This script is awesome!

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • sonicsonic Veteran

Nexusbytes (prem) budger series . Bench by Bob.

Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.8Gi
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 50G

Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 279.77 MB/s  (69.9k) | 2.83 GB/s    (44.2k)
    Write      | 280.51 MB/s  (70.1k) | 2.84 GB/s    (44.4k)
    Total      | 560.28 MB/s (140.0k) | 5.67 GB/s    (88.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 4.28 GB/s     (8.3k) | 4.44 GB/s     (4.3k)
    Write      | 4.51 GB/s     (8.8k) | 4.73 GB/s     (4.6k)
    Total      | 8.79 GB/s    (17.1k) | 9.17 GB/s     (8.9k)

Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 581 Mbits/sec   | 450 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 540 Mbits/sec   | 503 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | 521 Mbits/sec   | 482 Mbits/sec  
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 432 Mbits/sec   | 399 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 370 Mbits/sec   | 60.4 Mbits/sec 
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 392 Mbits/sec   | 815 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 888 Mbits/sec   | 891 Mbits/sec  
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 885 Mbits/sec   | 827 Mbits/sec  
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 942 Mbits/sec   | 939 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 861                           
    Multi Core      | 1630                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2975919

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited July 2020

ZFS Raid 1 with 2xDatacenter NVMe on Hetzner AX61
    IOPS seems weird

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2020-06-20

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

Sun 19 Jul 2020 01:18:53 PM +07

Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 24 @ 3853.847 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 125Gi
    Swap : 0B
    df: no file systems processed
    Disk :

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 279.81 MB/s (69.9k) 758.94 MB/s (11.8k)
    Write 280.54 MB/s (70.1k) 762.93 MB/s (11.9k)
    Total 560.36 MB/s (140.0k) 1.52 GB/s (23.7k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 4.24 GB/s (8.2k) 1.10 GB/s (1.0k)
    Write 4.47 GB/s (8.7k) 1.17 GB/s (1.1k)
    Total 8.71 GB/s (17.0k) 2.27 GB/s (2.2k)

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Bouygues Telecom | Paris, FR (10G) | 919 Mbits/sec | 912 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 923 Mbits/sec | 487 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 925 Mbits/sec | 928 Mbits/sec
    wilhelm.tel | Hamburg, DE (10G) | 923 Mbits/sec | 929 Mbits/sec
    Biznet | Bogor, Indonesia (1G) | 690 Mbits/sec | 159 Mbits/sec
    Hostkey | Moscow, RU (1G) | 936 Mbits/sec | 937 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 842 Mbits/sec | 472 Mbits/sec
    Airstream Communications | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G) | 806 Mbits/sec | 231 Mbits/sec
    Hurricane Electric | Fremont, CA, US (10G) | 825 Mbits/sec | 240 Mbits/sec

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1309
    Multi Core | 11529
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/2977891

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • I have a KVM VPS with Ubuntu 20.
    I tried to run this script with:
    curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    but got this message"
    -bash: curl: command not found
    What should I do now?

• sudo apt update
    sudo apt install curl

Thanked by 1yakblack
  • @yakblack said:
    I have a KVM VPS with Ubuntu 20.
    curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    but got this message"
    What should I do now?

apt install curl -y

Then, run the benchmark script.

Thanked by 2yakblack vyas11
  • @K4Y5 said:

@yakblack said:
    I have a KVM VPS with Ubuntu 20.
    curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    but got this message"
    What should I do now?

apt install curl -y

Then, run the benchmark script.

Don't forget to run update & upgrade before the install.
    Sometimes you may get funny responses if you used an (older) 20.04 template

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2020

@yakblack said: What should I do now?

cancel your unmanaged vserver and buy shared hosting.

• @Falzo said:

On a good day, I would have answered something similar.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Falzo said:

Now this made me laugh :smile:

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • This tool looks great.

Testing a Black Friday KVM offer from @VPSSLIM
    How long should the Running GB5 benchmark test... *cue elevator music* ticker stay? It's been up for 30 minutes already.
    If it decides to continue (so far fio Disk Speed Tests are less than promising) I'll post my results.

• @keijo said:
    This tool looks great.

How long should the Running GB5 benchmark test... *cue elevator music* ticker stay? It's been up for 30 minutes already.
    If it decides to continue (so far fio Disk Speed Tests are less than promising) I'll post my results.

Well, you should take a look at the other @VPSSLIM test and see that the geekbench score is a complete garbage. It performs even worse than the CPUs offered in HostSolutions storage servers, which are already the pain in the ass.

If you really want to host something productive on them: don't do it. The performance is terrible.

• @benj0x said:

@keijo said:
    This tool looks great.

Well, you should take a look at the other @VPSSLIM test and see that the geekbench score is a complete garbage. It performs even worse than the CPUs offered in HostSolutions storage servers, which are already the pain in the ass.

If you really want to host something productive on them: don't do it. The performance is terrible.

I was testing them, since they put up an appealing offer for 3 EUR, but it doesn't even run a Minecraft server.
    Welp, as they say, you get what you pay for... Lesson learned.

• @VPSSLIM benchmark test for KVM #2:

2x Intel Xeon CPU
    4 GB RAM
    150 GB SSD
    5 TB bandwidth

Retail price at 17.95 EUR / mo, offered in Black Friday deal for 3.05 EUR /mo, tax included

#                     v2020-12-07                    #

Fri Dec 11 00:01:38 CET 2020

Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 1999.999 MHz
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.9 GiB
    Swap       : 4.0 GiB
    Disk       : 143.7 GiB

Read       | 336.00 KB/s     (84) | 5.26 MB/s       (82)
    Write      | 357.00 KB/s     (89) | 5.62 MB/s       (87)
    Total      | 693.00 KB/s    (173) | 10.88 MB/s     (169)
               |                      |
    Read       | 22.21 MB/s      (43) | 24.07 MB/s      (23)
    Write      | 24.72 MB/s      (48) | 27.29 MB/s      (26)
    Total      | 46.93 MB/s      (91) | 51.36 MB/s      (49)

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 216 Mbits/sec   | 127 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 264 Mbits/sec   | 140 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 303 Mbits/sec   | 134 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 231 Mbits/sec   | 48.1 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 190 Mbits/sec   | 66.0 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 246 Mbits/sec   | 93.7 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 233 Mbits/sec   | 120 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 250 Mbits/sec   | 84.8 Mbits/sec

Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 34
    Multi Core      | 60
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5265610

I also had tons of problems setting it up, making it work, it's been 2 weeks and still can't run anything in it because of the "High I/O" alert suspends it.

Lesson: learned.

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited December 2020

@keijo said:
    @VPSSLIM benchmark test for KVM #2:

2x Intel Xeon CPU
    4 GB RAM
    150 GB SSD
    5 TB bandwidth

Retail price at 17.95 EUR / mo, offered in Black Friday deal for 3.05 EUR /mo, tax included

#                     v2020-12-07                    #

Fri Dec 11 00:01:38 CET 2020

Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 1999.999 MHz
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.9 GiB
    Swap       : 4.0 GiB
    Disk       : 143.7 GiB

Read       | 336.00 KB/s     (84) | 5.26 MB/s       (82)
    Write      | 357.00 KB/s     (89) | 5.62 MB/s       (87)
    Total      | 693.00 KB/s    (173) | 10.88 MB/s     (169)
               |                      |
    Read       | 22.21 MB/s      (43) | 24.07 MB/s      (23)
    Write      | 24.72 MB/s      (48) | 27.29 MB/s      (26)
    Total      | 46.93 MB/s      (91) | 51.36 MB/s      (49)

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 216 Mbits/sec   | 127 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 264 Mbits/sec   | 140 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 303 Mbits/sec   | 134 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 231 Mbits/sec   | 48.1 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 190 Mbits/sec   | 66.0 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 246 Mbits/sec   | 93.7 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 233 Mbits/sec   | 120 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 250 Mbits/sec   | 84.8 Mbits/sec

Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 34
    Multi Core      | 60
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5265610

I also had tons of problems setting it up, making it work, it's been 2 weeks and still can't run anything in it because of the "High I/O" alert suspends it.

Lesson: learned.

Don't think I've ever seen a Geekbench as low as that.

Thanked by 1dragon1993