Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hosted WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hosted WHMCS

hey guys,
i am looking for a hosted WHMCS, not gonna use it for hosting
i am using it as a billing solution for a saas platform i am doing, ao i rather have a reliable service for the billing side

any pointers?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

Just get a web hosting plan and set it up on that. Hosted WHMCS service sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • @a7medo778 said:
    hey guys,
    i am using it as a billing solution for a saas platform i am doing, ao i rather have a reliable service for the billing side

any pointers?

Pickup our $3/mo VPs plan, comes with free blesta. Unless you specifically need whmcs.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@seriesn said:

@a7medo778 said:
    hey guys,

any pointers?

Pickup our $3/mo VPs plan, comes with free blesta. Unless you specifically need whmcs.

The OP specifically requested whmcs.

• edited September 2019

a7medo778 said: i am using it as a billing solution for a saas platform i am doing, ao i rather have a reliable service for the billing side

ChargeBee was* a good solution. You can start with their free plan

https://www.chargebee.com/launch/?ref=pricingPage

Edit: *was - I haven't used it recently.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Never heard of a similar service, and I would never recommend running it off a shared hosting account.

You’ll likely have to bite the bullet and run it in a VM and actually take care about the security and the setup... perhaps you could outsource management to a reliable business..

• @WebProject said:

@seriesn said:

@a7medo778 said:
    hey guys,

any pointers?

The OP specifically requested whmcs.

I offered blesta as an alternative and ended my comment mentioning that.

No need to get all snooty my friend. I know how to read.

• @seriesn said:

@a7medo778 said:
    hey guys,

any pointers?

i need WHMCS for the CRM, RESELLER, and SMS Central modules which comes in great for saas software billing

• @sdglhm said:

a7medo778 said: i am using it as a billing solution for a saas platform i am doing, ao i rather have a reliable service for the billing side

ChargeBee was* a good solution. You can start with their free plan

https://www.chargebee.com/launch/?ref=pricingPage

Edit: *was - I haven't used it recently.

chragebee was my first choice, sadly the lack of reseller option and the fact that i need to develop a payment gateway for it made it less attractive (the default ones dont work here)

• @Clouvider said:
    Never heard of a similar service, and I would never recommend running it off a shared hosting account.

You’ll likely have to bite the bullet and run it in a VM and actually take care about the security and the setup... perhaps you could outsource management to a reliable business..

yes definitely not shared, but since i am clueless to the software i thought getting a well setup one would work best

• a7medo778 said: chragebee was my first choice, sadly the lack of reseller option and the fact that i need to develop a payment gateway for it made it less attractive (the default ones dont work here)

They do have Reseller option AFAIK. For the payment part, I have no idea about their support.

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

We could always do a fully managed VPS w/ WHMCS.

Thanked by 1RadWebHosting
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

If you got a fully managed VPS and asked your provider to install WHMCS + its dependencies then you won't have any issues. If you are not 100% sure on the software itself, I believe WHMCS comes with a quick start with pre-setup products etc.