Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedisere.com DDOS attack?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedisere.com DDOS attack?

I have over 10 VMs in the sydney location and all are providing very slow speeds for the last 24hrs. the VMs are unrelated to each other.
Dediserve also refuse to accept that there is any issue and they say everything reports as okay. The last time this happened they finally said there was an issue after i kept complaining, and it seems like it is happening again. How can a company constantly say there is no issue i have no idea. It seems like they only accept there is an issue when enough people complain.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Change the business. They’ve been bought out by large provider. Things aren’t always great after takeovers, though I wish them best of luck. They were one of the good ones!

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Is it slow to everywhere or just certain endpoints?

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Clouvider said: They’ve been bought out by large provider.

Slightly going off-topic but was it dediserve who were bought by iomart?

@Mr_Tom said:

Clouvider said: They’ve been bought out by large provider.

Slightly going off-topic but was it dediserve who were bought by iomart?

Yes

Thanked by 2Mr_Tom coreflux

Didn't they had a rep here? @dediserve

• pablobpablob Member
    edited September 2019

holy shit, they just suspended my DNS with over 100 domains due to a $0 unpaid invoice

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@pablob said:
    holy shit, they just suspended my DNS with over 100 domains due to a $0 unpaid invoice

Well, do never put anything on one single DNS cluster/provider.
    Usually, the system check the balance of the invoice and if its $0 it gets automatically paid.

• they have just lost my business, they have got to be the worst cloud provider. i can not believe how bad they have become