Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affordable/Cheap Reseller Plan with Railgun
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affordable/Cheap Reseller Plan with Railgun

TelgoTelgo Member
edited September 2019 in Requests

Hello everyone,

First of all, I understand that my budget isn't that big and I might be asking for too much but I'm willing to make this work with any provider. This is what I need:

• 10GB of Storage (SSD or NVME is a plus)
  • Fair use BW (currently all websites are using almost 2TB per month)
  • Let's Encrypt SSL
  • Cloudflare Railgun (this would help ALOT and reduce the BW for sure)
  • Friendly with legal adult content (nothing hosted onsite everything, even images, are from 3rd party websites)
  • US (East Coast) or UK location
    Budget (paying monthly) - 5€

I've been searching and searching for so long to move all websites to another provider this is because my current provider is 'closing' it's US location on the East Coast and focusing only on East Europe and most of my visitors are from the US and the routing is really bad from their EU location. The websites are all mine and most of them run Wordpress.

I'm not sure if it's a long shot, maybe it is and if that's the case I'd love your opinion on this.
My partner told me to find a reseller plan since it as it's own recourses and we currently don't have limits on inodes or BW only EP (20) and the CPU usage (70%).

Thank you!

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

Hi @Telgo do you or your partner have experience managing a server? It might be worth migrating these to something you can manage yourself (thinking of your usage/cpu needs).

Otherwise I definitely think you can find a reseller within your budget, albeit even if it's slightly different specs.

If you wonder why I haven't plugged myself, it's the CPU usage. <3

• TelgoTelgo Member
    edited September 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    Hi @Telgo do you or your partner have experience managing a server? It might be worth migrating these to something you can manage yourself (thinking of your usage/cpu needs).

Otherwise I definitely think you can find a reseller within your budget, albeit even if it's slightly different specs.

If you wonder why I haven't plugged myself, it's the CPU usage. <3

I thought about that and I got a VPS on DigitalOcean just to test if I could do it but it takes time and some errors occurred when I tried so I don't think, for now, that's an option for me and managed Wordpress plans are way above my budget.

I do not use even 30% of the 70% limit only on weekends it gets close to 30% because of all websites. They told me if I had a Railgun plan from Cloudflare it would reduce the BW in half (and no, they are ok with the 1.5TB that we are currently using) but since they're not partners with Cloudflare I couldn't test.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee