Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEED DEDICATED SERVER 3TB + 128SSD (NL OR GERMANY)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEED DEDICATED SERVER 3TB + 128SSD (NL OR GERMANY)

As I mentioned in the title, you can see that I need dedicated server with this spec.

Budget is: 50$ monthly (PayPal)

Comments

• Hetzner.

Get an auction server and pay a bit more per month to have them install an ssd.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

You'll find a few auction servers around 40-43 EUR/mo if you filter for "min. 2 HDDs" and "has SSD".

• Heinz. God bless your heart.

• Hi @Oldky

we have a number of Dedi servers in stock

what is the full specs you require?

is it just a Server with 3TB Bandwith , 128gb SSD and requirements on the ram or CPU ?

• @Hyperhost_Solutions said:
    Hi @Oldky

is it just a Server with 3TB Bandwith , 128gb SSD and requirements on the ram or CPU ?

CPU can be i5-i7
    16-64 ram
    Bandwidth can be 50-100tb

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

So to clarify for all the viewers following along at home ... that "3 TB" spec refers to HDD storage, with an additional 128 GB SSD also required

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Oldky said:
    As I mentioned in the title, you can see that I need dedicated server with this spec.

Go for Hetzner auction.
    If you are new customer of them then you may have to verify the order by sending them your ID

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @ViridWeb said:

@Oldky said:

Go for Hetzner auction.
    If you are new customer of them then you may have to verify the order by sending them your ID

Yes , and setup fee

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

No setup fee for hetzner auction servers -> https://www.hetzner.com/sb

Also might check https://metadedi.com and https://serverhunter.com to search for other possibilities

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

There's an i7 in the auction with 2x3TB HDD, + 250GB SSD for 40 EUR (inc VAT). Or for 1 EUR extra same spec but with an E3 + ECC RAM, but only 120GB SSD

Thanked by 3uptime Oldky kp93

@Oldky said:

@ViridWeb said:

@Oldky said:

Go for Hetzner auction.

Yes , and setup fee

There's no setup fee for Auction servers..

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

I think also (okay, yes for some setup and/or monthly fee) some of the Hetzner auction servers can have additional disk upgrades, and possibly other customizations?

You can check with the ever helpful @Hetzner_OL to confirm details and if any questions.

tl;dr: Hetzner ...

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @Mr_Tom said:
    There's an i7 in the auction with 2x3TB HDD, + 250GB SSD for 40 EUR (inc VAT). Or for 1 EUR extra same spec but with an E3 + ECC RAM, but only 120GB SSD

Cool

Thanks, I think I will pick up that one!

Thanked by 1uptime

@uptime said:
    I think also (okay, yes for some setup and/or monthly fee) some of the Hetzner auction servers can have additional disk upgrades, and possibly other customizations?

You can check with the ever helpful @Hetzner_OL to confirm details and if any questions.

tl;dr: Hetzner ...

Well for the auction servers customization may not possible at the beginning when you order. You you can upgrade RAM, Disks etc anytime you want.
    We have recently upgrade one of our server there from 16GB RAM to 32GB ram with a small setup fee and small monthly price increase for that and it's a auction server.

Thanked by 2uptime Oldky
  • @Oldky said:

@Hyperhost_Solutions said:
    Hi @Oldky

CPU can be i5-i7
    16-64 ram
    Bandwidth can be 50-100tb

if you would like to PM i can set you up :)

Currently we have

Intel Xeon E3-1245v2
    4c / 8t
    3.4GHz
    32GB DDR4
    2x480GB SSD

we have the above in stock if this would be of any interest to you

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

I aswell would have a offer for $50/m

Intel Xeon Hex Core E5-2640-V1 2.50Ghz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads
    16GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    2x 480GB SSD
    Hardware RAID HP P220i
    Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

• just wondering what part of 3 TB is so difficult to understand

I mean ... 2x 480GB sure does look very nice - but it is far from 3 TB

Thanked by 2Ouji ITLabs
  • Topics like those are great for creating a list of host that only spam with offers and can't read.

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

uptime said: I think also (okay, yes for some setup and/or monthly fee) some of the Hetzner auction servers can have additional disk upgrades, and possibly other customizations?

Yes, it's true. In most cases we can install up to 4 drives in our auction servers. Here's more info about the additional hardware and prices: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Root_Server_Hardware/en. Just send us a support request via Robot.
    --Julia, Marketing

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • Ponury_Typ said: creating a list of host that only spam with offers and can't read.

looks like that could be quite a long list ... but it (rightfully) would not include Hetzner :smiley:

Thanked by 2ITLabs AuroraZ