Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Automation for DirectAdmin and Virtualizor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Automation for DirectAdmin and Virtualizor

Hi guys!

I bought a DirectAdmin hosting reseller account and an Virtualizor VPS Pool, so I can create some VPS.

My question is, is there a way to connect this to my website and sell in automatic? something like whmcs but for DirectAdmin and for Virtualizor.

Im looking for something free or paid...

Thanks!

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

Get a slice and a free Blesta license from BuyVM. Blesta has DA & Virtualizor modules for provisioning, etc https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Modules

• @Harambe said:
    Get a slice and a free Blesta license from BuyVM. Blesta has DA & Virtualizor modules for provisioning, etc https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Modules

Can I host my Blesta installation elsewhere?
    No.

Our licenses are for internal use only. Attempts to activate the license on an externally hosted install will result in the termination of your license and hinder your ability to get other BuyVM free software licenses in the future.

I already have DirectAdmin reseller account and VPS Pool with Virtualizor so get services from buyvm isnt an option right now :(

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get the DA reseller with us ;)

Stoned two birds.

Francisco

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

NANO said: Can I host my Blesta installation elsewhere?

I could be mistaken but your DA and Virtualisor don't have to be with BuyVM to work with a blesta install on their services. My DA server is on a different network to my Blesta install (but mine is licenced from Blesta direct, if that makes a difference)

Thanked by 1NANO
  • @Francisco said:
    Get the DA reseller with us ;)

Stoned two birds.

Francisco

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@NANO said:

I already have DirectAdmin reseller account and VPS Pool with Virtualizor so get services from buyvm isnt an option right now :(

They're internal licenses so Blesta needs to be hosted at BuyVM/BuyShared. An $8/yr shared plan or $2/mo reseller is good enough. But you can connect Blesta to external DA reseller accounts/Virtualizor installs as @Mr_Tom said

Thanked by 1NANO
  • I never tried blesta. But, in general, all billing systems are designed to work irrespective of networks and physical locations of servers. So, the internal license should be enough for you.

• Thanks! I will contact @Francisco now :smile: