Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation in the Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation in the Netherlands

Hi all!

Does anybody know any well-known Datacenter in the Netherlands with good price for renting a racks?
We want to start provide our OpenStack-based cloud on Europe...

Comments

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Looked at parties like Serverius, Databarn, NedZone, SmartDC, EvoSwitch? To my understanding these are the cheaper options here :-)

• @RickBakkr said:
    Looked at parties like Serverius, Databarn, NedZone, SmartDC, EvoSwitch? To my understanding these are the cheaper options here :-)

Thank you, SmartDC is new for us. I just start collect DC contacts.
    So may be anybody know some other DC with good price

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

PhoenixNAP maybe?

• @CConner said:
    PhoenixNAP maybe?

Are you sure they have own facility in the Netherlands? Looks like EvoSwitch resellers...

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

@VPSSLIM might be able to help you. Otherwise Serverius is your best bet!

• Try to Leaseweb?

• Philis Schuberg datacenter in Schiphol-rijk (Cloudflare is in there also and home of the Atom86 network, which is extremely reliable).

• SmartDC / i3D.net Rotterdam

• Worldstream.nl also has some cheap colocation options

• Smarthosten.nl is an very good option (they are in Philis Schuberg, their website looks crap, but they are very reliable and affordable)

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@HostUp said:
    @VPSSLIM might be able to help you. Otherwise Serverius is your best bet!

Thanks for the mention :) Yes we do offer half and full rack colocation for very decent pricing including 32AMP Power per rack and connectivity + Free remote hands.

If interested please send me a PM or email so we can create a quote for you. Delivery time is same day mostly.