Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmallWeb - DirectAdmin Hosting in UK, US, EU & AU from £2.50/year (~$3.12!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SmallWeb - DirectAdmin Hosting in UK, US, EU & AU from £2.50/year (~$3.12!)

New Work In Progress DirectAdmin Knowledgebase

Have a question that's not in the knowledgebase? Let me know.

SmallWeb Features:

• DirectAdmin Panel
  • Free Daily Backups
  • Softaculous Installer
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Let’s Encrypt SSL
  • 30d Refund Policy
  • Latest PHP 7.2-7.3

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

Too late to edit. The promotional codes "250" and "500" expire on 1st January 2020 or after each are used 100 times.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ Dankk
  • Just wanted to give a shout-out and say thanks. During my brief search for "ultra low end" shared hosting, I decided to sign up for SmallWeb because it fits all of my criteria:

• Servers located in the US
    • Free SSL
    • Hosts lots of domains (at least 5)
    • Uses DirectAdmin (I don't feel like supporting cPanel and their skeevy-ness)
    • Ridiculously cheap (duh)

There was that issue with the US-LAX DNS not being properly registered, but that was fixed via a very speedy response from support. It's been smooth sailing so far.

Thanks again and I'll recommend you in case anyone else is looking for hosting.

• Dankk said: Just wanted to give a shout-out and say thanks.

Right back at you! I appreciate the kind words :)

• A definite no-brainer for Australian hosting. Seems like it's hosted on premium FlowVPS infrastructure, a nice break from the OVH world.

It's early days for me still, but so far I'm impressed.

Thanked by 3MichaelCee Ympker Dankk
  • @dahartigan said:
    A definite no-brainer for Australian hosting. Seems like it's hosted on premium FlowVPS infrastructure, a nice break from the OVH world.

It's early days for me still, but so far I'm impressed.

Thank you so much! Hope you feel the same in late days.

• Gotta love @Mic-hael offers :D

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited September 2019

Apparently, because NYC and LUX are OOS! NYC upgrade planned within the next ~ weeks, when BuyVM has stock :)

edited September 2019

Reports of some order form trouble lately. I've reworked it into two pages anyway. At least links in O.P won't 404. :blush:

DirectAdmin Shared Hosting Order Form - DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting Order Form

Thanked by 1AuroraZ