Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For hetzner transfers, no luck with auction.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For hetzner transfers, no luck with auction.

MikasaMikasa Member
edited September 2019 in Requests

Amigos,i have been refreshing and referesing the auction page, but from last 15 days have not spotted any gold. So as usual burnt up now and looking for any hetzner server transfer with more than 9000 score. 4 core or more to be dropped by some 👼 of Let.
I will adopt your baby (server baby).

Comments

• There are 3770 boxes starting at 24€ on the auction page.

• Sorry forgot to mention with atleast 32gb ram and i am more inclined towards 4770 s and E3 or the ex nvme series.

• @mrclown got my hopes up.

• There's 4770 right now for €26.89:

Intel Core i7-4770
    2x HDD SATA 2,0 TB Enterprise
    4x RAM 8192 MB DDR3

• @Mikasa said:
    @mrclown got my hopes up.

why?. :smile:

• MikasaMikasa Member
    edited September 2019

@mrclown said:

@Mikasa said:
    @mrclown got my hopes up.

Two great servers you dropped e3 v3 for 21.85 and ex nvme, you like testing servers i assume :) so if you ever want to upgrade and discard the remaining, i will be eyeing the same.
    @ITLabs
    And 4770 in 27 is not a great deal, i am looking for very long commitments. So i want the best and do not want to take my setup again to a new one for some "great" discount.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @Mikasa said:

Two great servers you dropped e3 v3 for 21.85 and ex nvme, you like testing servers i assume :) so if you ever want to upgrade and discard the remaining, i will be eyeing the same.

Yeah, I did and only have a few left. Auction SB are great but some are way too old to even use for any prod.

• There are plenty of auction servers with the specs you want. Just use the search sliders. What is it that you are looking for, that you are not finding? Yes they are older servers, that's why they are in the auction. If you want something newer, the EX42 is in stock again (while supplies last), as are the higher EX's, PX, etc.

• @willie said:
    There are plenty of auction servers with the specs you want. Just use the search sliders. What is it that you are looking for, that you are not finding? Yes they are older servers, that's why they are in the auction. If you want something newer, the EX42 is in stock again (while supplies last), as are the higher EX's, PX, etc.

i am just looking for a great deal, where i can commit for longer period of time and do not have to think about changing servers again, since my setup will take alot of time to do.
    and regarding Ex42! its not a great deal anymore considering its downgraded to i7 6700 from 7700 (i know the difference is not huge but still), and the setup fees is 39 too, so you know the drill.

• The auction deals right now look very good to me. What have you ever seen on the auction that was better? Auctions are 30 day rentals, you don't get any longer term discounts, so just get one and if you see something better later, switch to that.

• @willie said:
    The auction deals right now look very good to me. What have you ever seen on the auction that was better? Auctions are 30 day rentals, you don't get any longer term discounts, so just get one and if you see something better later, switch to that.

i have missed the 21 euro deals and now its 27, could get a ssd for that, the thing is that i know auction prices will get lower again and then i would have to move everything to the new server (considering i grab one of em).

• GattoGatto Member
    edited September 2019

Mikasa said: and regarding Ex42! its not a great deal anymore considering its downgraded to i7 6700 from 7700

I think the 6700 is still a great deal. Nonetheless, it has never been "downgraded" because it's always been a 6700 officially. You can, however, ask them to set you up with a 7700 if there's any available. (To my knowledge, not sure if this has changed recently.)

• if you're lucky the prices on auctions server might decrease a bit more aorund the christmas/new years holidays as it's been in the last few years. however I doubt we are coming back to the 21.85 anytime soon.

be happy and thankful that you snagged the boxes from @mrclown to average on your overall bill. you've been lucky. now stop being an annoying beggar over 5 bucks.

either you are in need - then go buy it, it's still cheap. or you can wait for a long time to it eventually get there.

Thanked by 1angstrom