Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Endless Space Collection (PC) Free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• Thanks.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Someone please close this thread as the offer no longer available and this thread now look like a spam.
    Maybe it was legit but now it's nothing but an advertisement.. :wink:

• @ViridWeb said:
    Someone please close this thread as the offer no longer available and this thread now look like a spam.

What if i told you that your comment looked like "sig spam" to me? :P

• I noticed after I tried to activate the key, that I already had the game in my account. So if someone missed the offer and is still interested, I'll gladly give away the key.

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • @ume said:
    I noticed after I tried to activate the key, that I already had the game in my account. So if someone missed the offer and is still interested, I'll gladly give away the key.

Me please, thank you!

• @MissFortune said:

@ume said:
    I noticed after I tried to activate the key, that I already had the game in my account. So if someone missed the offer and is still interested, I'll gladly give away the key.

Me please, thank you!

Key sent.

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • I have an extra key. I would gladly give away the key.

• ViridWeb said: Someone please close this thread as the offer no longer available and this thread now look like a spam

This is Humble Bundle. I am fairly confident that the OP does not work for them.

• @hzr said:

ViridWeb said: Someone please close this thread as the offer no longer available and this thread now look like a spam

This is Humble Bundle. I am fairly confident that the OP does not work for them.

as someone already said. That person was trying to "sig spam".

• extra code, expiring in ~ 12 hours.

MAXM5-72EGZ-9CWVL

redeem on steampowered.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@xaoc said:

@ViridWeb said:

What if i told you that your comment looked like "sig spam" to me? :P

Thanked by 1xaoc