Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 52
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

Looking for RIPE 16 bit ASN and IPv4 ranges.

@brueggus said:

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

A pristine /24 in RIPE becomes available on 16/06 for €99/m. To book it now, dm me or get in touch over [email protected]

• Looking for blacklisted RIPE /24 <$90 USD.

I am looking for multiple /24, /23, /22, /21 to rent.

Preferably from RIPE. But any RIR is acceptable.

Budget $0.40 per IP monthly.

Clean usage only, no spam or abuse report whatsoever.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

Looking for ASN registaration. Student (can provide documentation). Preferably in the range below 40 EUR (about 50 USD) wondering if there are any that are below 25 USD RIPE region

• seriesnseriesn Member

@skorupion said:
    Looking for ASN registaration. Student (can provide documentation). Preferably in the range below 40 EUR (about 50 USD) wondering if there are any that are below 25 USD RIPE region

@FHR

Thanked by 1FHR
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

2x /24 just became available in RIPE

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Looking to purchase ARIN or RIPE space outright, /24-/18 via escrow only.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

@FHR

Thanks for the mention, feel free to PM me @skorupion

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Hello

ARIN /23 available for lease, PM

RIPE /24 $750 Year

only in annual payment.

• edited May 2021

Hey LET!
    Im looking to Lease /24's (10+)
    Needs to be Located in America ARIN & RIPE & APNIC.
    I Have a fairly big budget and have cash in hand!
    If you think you are suited for the task please feel free to PM me.
    Going to be used for ecommerce proxies. (therefore also willing to pay more )
    very minimal abuse if any
    -Linus

• JioJio Member

@LinusFromSirius said: I Have a fairly big budget and have cash in hand!

You have to post your justification and use case per thread rules

• @Jio said:

@LinusFromSirius said: I Have a fairly big budget and have cash in hand!

You have to post your justification and use case per thread rules

fixed it

Looking for many more IPv4 ranges. Budget $100 month per /24

Very clean usage with our network and servers only. We have ranges with many LET providers and LIRs. No issues so far. :)

• shoxshox Member

Looking for multiple /24 to lease located in America

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@shox said:
    Looking for multiple /24 to lease located in America

Purpose? Budget? Attached to a server or you must announced it?

Gotta give more info to get better results :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1shox
  • SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

@Jord said:
    Please tag me in a reply to this thread if this OP needs updating. All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread.

Could you add these:

https://freetransit.ch/: Provides ASNs for 25 EUR/one time, w/ free IP transit and v6. (RIPE)
    https://forhosting.nl/: Provides ASNs, v4 and v6 (RIPE and APNIC)

Thanked by 1plumberg

@SagnikS said:

@Jord said:
    Please tag me in a reply to this thread if this OP needs updating. All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread.

Could you add these:
    https://forhosting.nl/: Provides ASNs, v4 and v6 (RIPE and APNIC)

Not really. We have been waiting for a response from them since 7 May 2021.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have 2x /24s available to lease! PM or email alex at dagroup.bg

• mcgreemcgree Member

I would like to know how much the cheapest lease is for a piece of /44 or /48 for a year, needed in RIPE, IP reputation can be very poor and I use it to distribute some of my personal equipment on campus to the public network.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@mcgree said:
    I would like to know how much the cheapest lease is for a piece of /44 or /48 for a year, needed in RIPE, IP reputation can be very poor and I use it to distribute some of my personal equipment on campus to the public network.

Can do 15€/yr /48

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@mcgree said:

The cheapest I know is https://freerangecloud.com/products.php => IP leasing.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@mcgree said: I would like to know how much the cheapest lease is for a piece of /44 or /48 for a year, needed in RIPE, IP reputation can be very poor and I use it to distribute some of my personal equipment on campus to the public network.

We don't make a difference in size when it comes to pricing. All of our IPv6 PA allocations are €20/year, all you have to do is justify a /48 - /44 in your case. Feel free to reach out if you are interested, plenty of people on LET already use our services! :blush:

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@mcgree said:

You can get some IPv6 PA + an ASN via MyRootPW (link in signature). For Students you can get the "Bundle" for 35 euro/year excluding VAT.(requires a student id or university e-mail address).

For end-users i generally reserve a /44 and you get assignments out of it based on your requirements/justification. See -LINK-

Regardless of who you go with, now is the time to create a ripencc access account and create a few objects. See -LINK-

As far as the "IP reputation can be very poor" is concerned. That should not be an issue with ipv6. Because fresh/pristine ipv6 allocations are readily available to RipeNCC members/Local Internet registries. Given the proper justification ofc.

If you want to get the Student Discount or have any other questions please send an e-mail to [email protected] or send me a DM on the forums.

• mcgreemcgree Member

@SGraf said:

@mcgree said:

You can get some IPv6 PA + an ASN via MyRootPW (link in signature). For Students you can get the "Bundle" for 35 euro/year excluding VAT.(requires a student id or university e-mail address).

For end-users i generally reserve a /44 and you get assignments out of it based on your requirements/justification. See -LINK-

Regardless of who you go with, now is the time to create a ripencc access account and create a few objects. See -LINK-

As far as the "IP reputation can be very poor" is concerned. That should not be an issue with ipv6. Because fresh/pristine ipv6 allocations are readily available to RipeNCC members/Local Internet registries. Given the proper justification ofc.

If you want to get the Student Discount or have any other questions please send an e-mail to [email protected] or send me a DM on the forums.

Is [email protected] acceptable?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@mcgree said:

@SGraf said:

@mcgree said:

Are you a student or not?

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@mcgree said:

@brueggus said:

Pretty much this. If you are a legitimate student then i'm happy to give you the student pricing :)

• mcgreemcgree Member

@brueggus said:

@mcgree said:

@SGraf said:

@mcgree said:

I am a soon-to-be graduate student.