Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLIMITED.de no service after nearly 1 month from payment - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLIMITED.de no service after nearly 1 month from payment

13»

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • The first month is free [of service]

• I also bought a VPS form them about 2 months ago.

it was the worst service i ever had. they even don't have auto install system for their vps and you should manually install OS.

Aside from that i pretty sure they overselling, my server only was up for 10 days in a whole month, when i did not even use it (want to host my website but when i see downtime and wired thing such as high processing when server is Idle).

when i send ticket about my server it take near 1 week that they answer and saying it because of cluster and we will change your cluster and update you here but no update after that! :)

the funniest thing is when you want to request cancellation they show you 3 or 4 dates, which nearest ones is next month!, so if you don't want a server you should pay the next month too. they already tried to charge me 6 times for next month which i didn't have server at all! :)

Better to stay a way from this shitty provider.

Thanked by 2uptime fLoo
  • fLoofLoo Member
    edited November 2019

Can we get a temporary ban for this provider until @Gam3over clarifies what is going on here because it seems that more and more people are posting complaints about refunds and problems with false CC charges?

Thanked by 3DP imok Ympker
  • @tmln said:
    I am curious if anyone is happy with CLIMITED.de. I think I have worked with over 25 hosting providers over the past 15 years and I have to say none of my experiences have been nearly as bad as with CLIMITED.de

First thing I noticed was their email confirmations do not reach me on gmail. Not a big deal, I moved on. I ordered dedicated server and VPS.

VPS was showing as active, Dedicated as pending. VPS didn't work, tickets ignored.

I waited for about 5 days for the dedicated then I tried to reach them to see how longer it will take to activate. No reply on tickets for about 5 days so I emailed, still nothing. Nothing on the livechat on their site.

I called them, some guy answered and told me they will get back to me very soon, but he didn't even ask for my details.

I called second time, a women answered and she told me they will get back to me, she asked my last name, we spent about 5 minutes with spelling then she didn't ask anything else and said on of her colleagues will reach me.

Still nothing so I called 3rd time, and the same experience repeated.

I opened another ticket and finally someone answered me that next week their servers are arriving. He also replied about the VPS that it can be installed over KVM, there was no other option from clientarea and they offered to charge me 25 EUR/hour to install a 6 EUR/month VPS - cool isn't it?

Few more days passed, situation still unsolved, the only progress was that ticket was now being answered, like once every two days with some very short answers, no real solution.

I asked for refund. They immediately cancelled the ordered and refunded the money in clientarea's credits and keeping them hostage there. They said they cannot return my money because I paid by Bitcoin. They said Bitcoin orders cannot be refunded.

At some point I was told new servers arrived, I accepted to have the servers.
    I was confirmed that request was sent to technician. 7 days passed and again no server, no nothing.

Currently it's almost 1 month since my payment and no service.

Really horrible experience. I think you no option than waiting for service. Let's hope to get it resolved soon.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

@Gam3over while looking at the threads about your service and not delivering, also not giving a refund to your customer. We have removed your provider tag until these issues have been resolved. You are no longer allowed to post offers or respond to requests.

• @mido21 said:
    I also bought a VPS form them about 2 months ago.

it was the worst service i ever had. they even don't have auto install system for their vps and you should manually install OS.

Aside from that i pretty sure they overselling, my server only was up for 10 days in a whole month, when i did not even use it (want to host my website but when i see downtime and wired thing such as high processing when server is Idle).

when i send ticket about my server it take near 1 week that they answer and saying it because of cluster and we will change your cluster and update you here but no update after that! :)

the funniest thing is when you want to request cancellation they show you 3 or 4 dates, which nearest ones is next month!, so if you don't want a server you should pay the next month too. they already tried to charge me 6 times for next month which i didn't have server at all! :)

Better to stay a way from this shitty provider.

I had shitty LEB experience that now looks ironically superior to this chap. The end is nigh.

• I can confirm that climited is not what they seem to offer.
    My experience about 1 year ago was also bad. Instability on every end and unreachable servers were all i had from them.

• The name is CLimited because all is limited at this company: services, refunds, communications.

@MarkLuun said:
    I can confirm that climited is not what they seem to offer.
    My experience about 1 year ago was also bad. Instability on every end and unreachable servers were all i had from them.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@tmln please do keep us updated.

• It's 3 months since I paid. The amount is 116 EUR which is around 129$.
    I never had any communication from them longer than 5-6 words(two months ago), they never offered a refund and they did not even offer an alternative server which I could have taken in the early days of this.
    The phone line is ridiculous, I think it's friends/family answering because they never know anything technical nor sales, all they do is "we'll call you later" and that never happens.

Thanked by 2uptime fLoo
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

tgl said: The name is CLimited

As a side note also keep in mind that "CLimited" as such is not a company at all.

From a legal perspective Chris Stumptner from Germany acts as a so called 'small company' (like me too).

According to German law this means that you always act as a natural person and thus you are required to mention your full name in all letters, advertisements, invoices etc. You can use an additional phantasy name like CLimited but you are not allowed to "hide" behind that name. The law requires you to always mention your full first and last name.
    Sources from German ministry of economics: [1] [2]

Which means his offer advertisements here on LET simply do not comply with his country's laws.

Just try not to only remember "CLimited" (which is not a registered company name) but Chris Stumptner whenever some new summer or winter host appears. He could basically use any phantasy name he wants but only in conjunction with his full civil name.

Thanked by 4angstrom tmln uptime fLoo
  • There are also unpleasant transactions with you, please delete this service provider, do not let other people be trapped. Anyway, their service is terrible.

• I also bought this VPS. They are manually installing the system and can be used after installation, but the server cannot be used after waiting for one week each time.

• MarkLuunMarkLuun Member
    edited November 2019

Forget climited.de! Don‘t waste life energy on them!
    Forget your account and prepaid money and just move on to someone trusted. 1&1 Ionos for example if you want german location.

• its @Gam3over for @Gam3over

do you have any black friday scam running man?

Thanked by 1pike