Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome back LET 'Crazy Deals' - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome back LET 'Crazy Deals'

2»

Comments

• TimboJones said: I don't know about SecureDragon, but the Virmach BF deals are idlers for the most part. I got high bandwidth but 10GB disk. Cheap Windows, but 30GB disk with 1 core. High core count, but little RAM, etc.

didn't manage to get Shitweasel special?

• @hzr said:

TimboJones said: I don't know about SecureDragon, but the Virmach BF deals are idlers for the most part. I got high bandwidth but 10GB disk. Cheap Windows, but 30GB disk with 1 core. High core count, but little RAM, etc.

didn't manage to get Shitweasel special?

No, but even so, I've given up on east coast servers (so much Buffalo) and just go with West Coast, preferably Seattle. I missed out on the best Seattle offer, but that didn't stop me from getting four between Seattle and LA.

• So there are rumours of LET being targeted on BlackFriday and CyberMonday so providers are requested to kindly post their BF and CM offers in advance...

• @WebGuru said:
    So there are rumours of LET being targeted on BlackFriday and CyberMonday so providers are requested to kindly post their BF and CM offers in advance...

LET already pulled a Black Friday .. twice. In the form of the 522s

• @vyas11 said:

@WebGuru said:

LET already pulled a Black Friday .. twice. In the form of the 522s

Don't get surprise when you can't even visit LET for those deals.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @ehab said:
    cut it out u2, now i would love to grab baba ganoush

Is this pita bread? Man I really LOVE it!!!!!

There was this Lebanese restaurant where I used to go before it burned down and man it had the BEST pita bread....it was very very yummy.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Pita Bread is prem, please someone ship me some. But we need more crazy deals.

• marvelmarvel Member
    edited September 2019

We've got cheap spam. Don't link to other forums with your own companies listing without a provider tag.

• @marvel said:
    We've got cheap OVH Game VDS instances offer on WHT from € 7,50 / month excl. VAT.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1777160

Can't beat that price :)

Disgusting.

• marvelmarvel Member
    edited September 2019

I clearly can't read the rules, and or read a warning not to post the same thing twice. So I have therefore been banned. I am the only one who can be blamed here.

@marvel come back when you've read the rules and warnings. Don't post the same thing twice. Oh and if you want to post offers get yourself a provider tag. Though now you can't apply for 120 days. Enjoy your well-earned rest.

• I blame society

This is why we can't have nice things.

• trewq said: The Golden Rule of LET is:

Don’t be a dick.

Instructions unclear. Dick stuck in hornets' nest. Please advise.

Jord said: if you want to post offers get yourself a provider tag.

just to clarify - does posting an offer in this "request for deals" thread require a provider tag?

Or was it more the link to WHT and (presumably obnoxious / lack of) response that earned the intervention and ban?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @uptime said: Jord said: if you want to post offers get yourself a provider tag.

just to clarify - does posting an offer in this "request for deals" thread require a provider tag?

Or was it more the link to WHT and (presumably obnoxious / lack of) response that earned the intervention and ban?

Indeed, strictly speaking, one doesn't need a provider tag in order reply to a request.

But then why link to WHT in order to do this? And to ignore a warning.

Kind of odd: @marvel had been here a while, so he should have known better.

Thanked by 1uptime

He has been warned before for posting offers. Posting an WHT link to his own business/offer is a bit stupid when warned before. If he wants to post offers get a provider tag. It's not hard to get one. But being warned before and then posting twice was just stupid.

His ban is only for 7 days.

• @Jord said:
    He has been warned before for posting offers. Posting an WHT link to his own business/offer is a bit stupid when warned before. If he wants to post offers get a provider tag. It's not hard to get one. But being warned before and then posting twice was just stupid.

His ban is only for 7 days.

Same guy that has been griping about a tag before. I told him to wait, guess he did not listen.