Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selectel / PINSPb Resell
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selectel / PINSPb Resell

Hello who can be a reseller of one of the two providers, would be very nice when he became this post or share

Comments

• hi! We are working with both of them. But due to last GOV rules for internet censorship, were applied we almost don't have demand for Russian hosting

• @DignusData said:
    hi! We are working with both of them. But due to last GOV rules for internet censorship, were applied we almost don't have demand for Russian hosting

I'm aware of that, I'm concerned about something else(DMCA etc), non-cooperation
    https://board.perfect-privacy.com/threads/russia-server-wechseln.688/

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Thanks, @dedimark but our capacity in Selectel SPB is limited and we're unable to accept new orders. We'll send some equipment in Nov but it's after two months :neutral:

Thanked by 1dedimark
  • resell selectel but have now little discount

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • Albania > @SnowStylez said:

@DignusData said:
    hi! We are working with both of them. But due to last GOV rules for internet censorship, were applied we almost don't have demand for Russian hosting

I'm aware of that, I'm concerned about something else(DMCA etc), non-cooperation
    https://board.perfect-privacy.com/threads/russia-server-wechseln.688/

if you looking for best DMCA ignored VPS or just for a VPN privacy solution
    better check such country Like Albania Serbia Ukraine Georgia many of them age good for privacy but this also depends on which ISP you will find.

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • We had few clients in Selectel But they were suspended due to RKN abuse. We are right now on Pinsbp (those guys are good, but need to know

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • @DignusData said:
    We had few clients in Selectel But they were suspended due to RKN abuse. We are right now on Pinsbp (those guys are good, but need to know

in germany there is a big steaming site(kinox) hosted in RO(alistaro)
    I don't want the authorities to interfere with work abroad(how Russland,2x4 / Pinsbp). & NO DMCA

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

SnowStylez said: I don't want the authorities to interfere with work abroad(how Russland,2x4 / Pinsbp). & NO DMCA

What other authorities? It is just a data center.

Selectel they do not hold RosKomNadzor abuses, because such laws of the country.

I sell Selectel servers: https://hosting.kitchen/abcdvg-net/panel-dlya-serverov-chipcore-selectel.html

Because they don’t complain about them. If they start complaining about them, then they will be immediately kicked out of there.

• @Vova1234 said:

SnowStylez said: I don't want the authorities to interfere with work abroad(how Russland,2x4 / Pinsbp). & NO DMCA

What other authorities? It is just a data center.

Selectel they do not hold RosKomNadzor abuses, because such laws of the country.

I sell Selectel servers: https://hosting.kitchen/abcdvg-net/panel-dlya-serverov-chipcore-selectel.html

Because they don’t complain about them. If they start complaining about them, then they will be immediately kicked out of there.

Seletcel and Pinpbs work together only with LAW from Russian
    (Pinpbs) and not from e.g Germany and US etc
    All abuses are dealt with under the law of Russian Federation.
    All requests from foreign investigation agencies will be ignored.
    (frist DMCA etc)
    (PP VPN Bord)
    At Abuse, they don't make a big wave directly. With copyright violations and such, the Abuse simply pass on
    Once an IP of mine was blacklisted at Google because of harmful content, because I offered a Windows Loader as Public DL there and this was probably recognized as a virus. The IP is BL until today, Selectel only forwarded the abuse to me.

• Pinspb client and partner area is down for a week I hope that nothing bad has happened

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • why only two providers?and why only Russia?

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • Not only RU, for example, but Serbia Albania or even Poland Ukraine also don't care for simple DMCA

• SnowStylezSnowStylez Member
    edited September 2019

@DignusData said:
    Not only RU, for example, but Serbia Albania or even Poland Ukraine also don't care for simple DMCA

@ourvds said:
    why only two providers?and why only Russia?

Ukraine / Vietnam /CHINA is okay / Russia , longa History from BP Hosting(RBN,Wahome etc)

• GodsGods Member
    edited September 2019

I'm not sure why you're looking for Selectel resellers when you can just buy from them directly. They don't have restrictions on who can register and use their services.

I've had an account there for several months with no issues. They accept credit cards and their support speaks English.

If you're looking for russian hosting there is mcs.mail.ru by Mail.ru group. They also accept credit cards and their support speaks English. I'm a happy customer of both services.

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

If your request is not limited only by the two aforementioned providers you can have a look at our services as well https://veesp.com/en/, we also have our DC in the same location - SPb, Russia

• @Gods said:
    I'm not sure why you're looking for Selectel resellers when you can just buy from them directly. They don't have restrictions on who can register and use their services.

I've had an account there for several months with no issues. They accept credit cards and their support speaks English.

If you're looking for russian hosting there is mcs.mail.ru by Mail.ru group. They also accept credit cards and their support speaks English. I'm a happy customer of both services.

i have no CC :neutral:
    only WMZ & BTC & PM ^^ ggf PP / Skrill(use i am very selt)
    ggf One Time CC
    and have no Phone for SMS ^^

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

SnowStylez said: only WMZ & BTC & PM ^^ ggf PP / Skrill(use i am very selt)

Where are you from?

Thanked by 1jaypeesmith
  • @Vova1234 said:

SnowStylez said: only WMZ & BTC & PM ^^ ggf PP / Skrill(use i am very selt)

Where are you from?

Germany ^^ , why? BTC / PM / WMZ => More Anonym

This discussion has been closed.