Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need kvm vps 4/6 cores, 6+GB ram, 400+GB disc, any location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need kvm vps 4/6 cores, 6+GB ram, 400+GB disc, any location

Minimum Requirements:
VZ Type: KVM Dedicated
Processor: benchmark must over 6000+
Number of Cores: 4 with minimum 3 GHz
CPU Usage: Max
RAM: min 6 GB
Disk Space: Atleast 400gb
Disk Type: HDD/SDD
Bandwidth: 100Mbps
DDoS Protection: yes
Number of IPs: 3
Budget: Depend on provider.
Billing period: Monthly/ Quarterly

Currently i have a dedicated server from soyoustart with E5-1620v2 cpu and 16GB ram - SoftRaid 2x2TB with 100GB backup and 4 ip at 39$ monthly. server for corporate official usage mainly, emailing is important and cpanel is installed. used over 18month on this server and see that not that much resource actually needed, thats why want to switch.

Comments

• May be you can check with wishosting (@exception0x876)

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @mrclown you might be mention wrong id. nothing found. provide website url please. and give me some offeres here

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

I have one available

VPS
    Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2
    04 CORES
    8GB RAM
    500GB HDD
    30TB Bandwidth
    $29.00

• Have a look at some of the Netcup root-servers: https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/

This one may fit your requirements:

RS 2000 G8
    Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140
    4 dedicated cores
    16 GB DDR4 RAM (ECC)
    60 GB SSD / 480 GB SAS
    14.99 €/m

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @georgedatacenter its out of my budget. my budget is 20 within 3 IPv4 included

Thanked by 1georgedatacenter
  • @beagle said:
    Have a look at some of the Netcup root-servers: https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/

This one may fit your requirements:

RS 2000 G8
    Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140
    4 dedicated cores
    16 GB DDR4 RAM (ECC)
    60 GB SSD / 480 GB SAS
    14.99 €/m

netcup review on google scared me. so so bad review. especially with billing and cancellation process.

• bdspice said: netcup review on google scared me. so so bad review. especially with billing and cancellation process.

They provide a solid service. You just need to be aware of their cancellation policy. It means you can't simply stop paying to cancel the server. You need to actually inform them about your cancellation.

Nevertheless the server above is offered on a monthly basis and you just need to give them 30 days notice to cancel. The information when the cancellation will be effective is clearly stated on their dashboard for each server.

• @beagle said:

bdspice said: netcup review on google scared me. so so bad review. especially with billing and cancellation process.

They provide a solid service. You just need to be aware of their cancellation policy. It means you can't simply stop paying to cancel the server. You need to actually inform them about your cancellation.

Nevertheless the server above is offered on a monthly basis and you just need to give them 30 days notice to cancel. The information when the cancellation will be effective is clearly stated on their dashboard for each server.

then contabo is also same with less amount. they also have almost same terms except pre-paid payment.compare netcup RS 1000 G8 to contabo vps 300. i will go contabe rather then netcup

• @bdspice said:

@beagle said:

bdspice said: netcup review on google scared me. so so bad review. especially with billing and cancellation process.

then contabo is also same with less amount. they also have almost same terms except pre-paid payment.compare netcup RS 1000 G8 to contabo vps 300. i will go contabe rather then netcup

Good luck with contabo

• @cybertech said:

@bdspice said:

@beagle said:

Good luck with contabo

why? is contabo too bad? i just order a plan from there website. now i am scared by your comment :open_mouth:

• If your still looking, I can do this in Kansas or provide a dedicated hybrid in Phoenix.

Kansas City
    Intel Xeon E7 4780
    6vCores @ 2.4Ghz
    8GB RAM
    400GB SSD
    4 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    Unmetered Bandwidth @ 1gbps
    £17.79/m

Phoenix
    Intel Xeon E5-2680v2
    4 Dedicated Threads @ 2.8GHz
    12GB Dedicated RAM
    120GB SSD
    240GB HDD
    4 IPv4
    4TB Bandwidth @ 1gbps
    £20/m

They are custom plans so no links available. Let me know if you are interested and the links can be prepared.

Thanked by 2bdspice bayview
  • king8654king8654 Member
    edited September 2019

why? is contabo too bad? i just order a plan from there website. now i am scared by your comment :open_mouth:

Just looking at their prices and dedicated resources, going to say you won't have a good experience. Most likely has atrocious io and is oversold to the brink.

$9 for 6 cores/16gb/400gb ssd just doesn't addup. But like previous poster said, good luck, worst case its terrible performance and you find someone else

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • @king8654 said:

Just looking at their prices and dedicated resources, going to say you won't have a good experience. Most likely has atrocious io and is oversold to the brink.

$9 for 6 cores/16gb/400gb ssd just doesn't addup. But like previous poster said, good luck, worst case its terrible performance and you find someone else

Contaboo is actually good, they do limit io to start but just send them an email asking for it to be lifted and boom your away, the difference is they are there own DC so can afford to do those prices but iv used them and for the price they are amazing but that's just my opinion...

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • only 80gb harddisk, you should read before suggest

• @king8654 said:

might be or might be not. just buy a plan and support is quite fast. lets see atleast 1month before leave old host.

• @bdspice said:

@cybertech said:

@bdspice said:

@beagle said:

Good luck with contabo

Don't be scared. They actually aren't too bad. Good CPU

Thanked by 1bdspice
  • beaglebeagle Member
    edited September 2019

bdspice said: compare netcup RS 1000 G8 to contabo vps 300. i will go contabe rather then netcup

The devil is in the details, but it's your choice. I was just making a suggestion as requested from a provider I have a good experience. I'm afraid I can't say anything about Contabo because I've never used their services.

Thanked by 1bdspice