Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am considering moving my mail - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am considering moving my mail

13»

Comments

• I need to take a shit, on the other hand it might be a brain shart.

What ever I do @Nekki needs to comment here.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @raindog308 said:
    Are you friends with @mtwiscool by chance?

Baahahhahahahha I haven't seen that name in a long while. I wonder how that guy's WISP idea is going??

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@raindog308 said:
    Are you friends with @mtwiscool by chance?

Not that I'm longing for his return, but now that you've mentioned @mtwiscool, didn't you give him only a one-week ban back in 2016? (He's still banned.) See

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1775555/#Comment_1775555

which was also the last thread that he appeared in.

• HxxxHxxx Member

On that thought. .. President Trump would look super badass bald.

@uptime said:

• @Oflameo said:
    I am considering moving my mail from MXRoute to Ramnode's shared hosting plan because CalDAV will be supported via webdisk rather than just happened to work.

Will he or won’t he?

Or is the matter still under consideration?

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

I am considering having a pizza for dinner.

• fhnericfhneric Member
    edited August 2019

@Amitz said:
    Then don't be a dick and deliver a proper posting instead of just publishing your latest brainfart.

So, what is your OP? Are you asking us for advice? Are you providing us with valuable information? What is it even good for? Enlighten us, or you are the dick here.

Love you,
    Amitz

They did say why they were considering the switch, just didn't go more deeply. Also perhaps english is not their first language, and they are trying to ask for advice on what they should do, seems to be the case here based on the wording.

@Oflameo said:
    I am considering moving my mail from MXRoute to Ramnode's shared hosting plan because CalDAV will be supported via webdisk rather than just happened to work.

To be fair, this is a valid point perhaps @jar can sort this out for OP.

• I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @fhneric: I will consider your considerations about what the OP considered.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • My considerations about this thread are concluded, but I might consider to reconsider it.

Thanked by 2Amitz ITLabs
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bugrakoc said: My considerations about this thread are concluded, but I might consider to reconsider it.

Would you reconsider for a small consideration?

In honor of this thread, after due consideration of course, I've unbanned him.

Have not seen his one-SSID-for-the-planet advertised on any of my devices yet, so let's hope we get an update because these Comcast bills are murder.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@fhneric said:

@Amitz said:
    Then don't be a dick and deliver a proper posting instead of just publishing your latest brainfart.

So, what is your OP? Are you asking us for advice? Are you providing us with valuable information? What is it even good for? Enlighten us, or you are the dick here.

Love you,
    Amitz

They did say why they were considering the switch, just didn't go more deeply. Also perhaps english is not their first language, and they are trying to ask for advice on what they should do, seems to be the case here based on the wording.

@Oflameo said:

To be fair, this is a valid point perhaps @jar can sort this out for OP.

I’m not entirely sure how valid or invalid it is. I don’t think either service mentioned set out to offer it and fully support it, but rather both would have simply allowed cpanel to provide a feature that they implemented in their panel.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jar said: I’m not entirely sure how valid or invalid it is. I don’t think either service mentioned set out to offer it and fully support it, but rather both would have simply allowed cpanel to provide a feature that they implemented in their panel.

Even if you didn't set out to offer it...would you consider it?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

jar said: I’m not entirely sure how valid or invalid it is. I don’t think either service mentioned set out to offer it and fully support it, but rather both would have simply allowed cpanel to provide a feature that they implemented in their panel.

Even if you didn't set out to offer it...would you consider it?

When the pieces align well, I’d definitely like to.