Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Promotions Question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Promotions Question

Was reading another thread on OVH but didn't want to ever of course. Kimsufi flash sales are those prices locked in or will they increase after first 3 months? I picked up atom ks3 on last flash sale posted but wasnt sure if this will increase? If you can tell me based on your experience I would appreciate it.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

flash sale permanent

• They don't increase price after certain months. But there were cases where they increased the price for a whole product line, eg +1eur/month for all servers. Very rare.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Where do you even get the "3 months" figure...

• Might be confusing with online.net ...Kimsufi is locked in price.

A few years back Kimsufi did up-charge extra $1 a month when they added DDoS protection, from my experience I have not seen a change in price once ordered

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I’ve had flash sale servers for years with the only increase being the €1 for DDoS protection.

• grnzgrnz Member

Link to thread?

• https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2990433#Comment_2990433

@ninzo59 I think he is/was Kimsufi representative

He said "Yes, kimsufi / so you start flash sales are always recurring"

• MPGMPG Member

3 months was in the OVH thread earlier in the morning. This was the first time I had encountered a flashsale from Kimsufi so I jumped on it as I had a need, and the price was right at the time a few weeks back. But reading the other thread I was FML if I move all this stuff over and have to pull it in 2 months because pricing jumps up to high. I appreciate the response thanks everyone!