Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VPS] - 6 Cores, 8GB Ram, 200GB Disc
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[VPS] - 6 Cores, 8GB Ram, 200GB Disc

ehaqueehaque Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a VPS. It only needs to have a public IPv4 address and IPv6 connectivity, BGP advertisement facility and unlimited bandwidth availability. What is the cheapest I can get?

Comments

• ehabehab Member

6 🍆 for wat? wy u no dedi? u need moany a lot for specy.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@ehaque said:
    Hello,

I'm looking for a VPS. It only needs to have a public IPv4 address and IPv6 connectivity, BGP advertisement facility and unlimited bandwidth availability. What is the cheapest I can get?

budget?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

What's your budget? Why not a dedi? :smile:

Thanked by 1ehaque
  • He believes he will save money using a VPS.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Checkout OVH

• Something from ssdnodes.com maybe?

• 200GB disc is a problem, otherwise https://php-friends.de/vserver-ssd vServer L. Not all cores are made equal, these are mid-2017 CPUs, pretty much the latest tech (Skylake). It doesn't matter that much but if you are looking for speed, these are significantly faster than the very old Nehalem (L5520,E5540 etc) and somewhat faster than the Xeon E3/E5 CPUs (various versions from Sandy Bridge to Broadwell).

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

ehaque said: BGP advertisement facility and unlimited bandwidth availability

without BGP advertisement facility and with 5TB of bandwidth we can offer VPS plan for £25 /month