Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller with comtrol panel and billing software
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller with comtrol panel and billing software

I currently run hosting software on a VPS for about $24/month. This doesn't include any software like billing or a control panel. The prices are killing me (Plesk and WHMCS and server costs). It is not financially feasible for me.

I am being forced to find a reseller that offers discounted hosting software and can offer a reasonably priced package. I need Cpanel/WHM or Plesk and a billing system like WHMCS. Cloudlinux and Litespeed would be a plus but is not a deal breaker.

I would love to hear some suggestions. If I could find a package under $30, I would be happy.

Comments

• Buyvm.net? Free DirectAdmin and free Blesta

• I'm not a fan of DirectAdmin but at those prices, wow! It is bookmarked!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@TheBossHost said:
    I'm not a fan of DirectAdmin but at those prices, wow! It is bookmarked!

We offer cPanel resellers too, but it's $0.15/month per sub account.

On the VPS side you can also get Softaculous for free. A complete build.

Francisco

Thanked by 2DarkCarnage hjaman
  • BuyShared (both shared and reseller) offers free blesta. I'd say they are the cheapest to find :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @sanvit said:
    BuyShared (both shared and reseller) offers free blesta. I'd say they are the cheapest to find :)

Your signature :(

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • Veerotech Reseller RS3 is over 30$ per month, with WHMCS, cPanel, LiteSpeed cache and CloudLinux.
    https://www.veerotech.net/ssd-reseller-hosting

Flaws? No JetBackup integration for automated backups of all the websites - to your storage.
    So you'd need a one time payment for WHMeasyBackup and set it up to a Hetzner Box, or similar.

It's good.

People here praise BuyShared - their prices are lower, haven't tried personally.

• buyshared, you can get blesta for free

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • +1 for BuyShared. Low pricing and free Blesta

• It appears that you are sold out of the $15 and $30 VPS's. Can I get Cpanel, CloudLinux and LiteSpeed included with the VPNs (except the $0.15 upcharge fot cPanel.)

@Francisco said:

@TheBossHost said:
    I'm not a fan of DirectAdmin but at those prices, wow! It is bookmarked!

We offer cPanel resellers too, but it's $0.15/month per sub account.

On the VPS side you can also get Softaculous for free. A complete build.

Francisco

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

TheBossHost said: It appears that you are sold out of the $15 and $30 VPS's. Can I get Cpanel, CloudLinux and LiteSpeed included with the VPNs (except the $0.15 upcharge fot cPanel.)

No.

cPanel has a per-user cost now that we have to pass through at $0.15/user/month.

Litespeed is a $20 - $30/month bill.

DirectAdmin includes official support for openlitespeed if you want that.

We do offer cPanel resellers on https://buyshared.net and they get Blesta as well. cPanel has a $0.15/user/month cost, where as the DA plans don't. Yes, we use Litespeed Enterprise on all Buyshared plans.

Francisco

• I mean there is always Known Hosts ;)

• Well the price for WHMCS is around 15 USD. But many providers offer free resources at the initial stage of development for their Reseller, maybe this is your option