Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for SolusVM provider (with API access)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for SolusVM provider (with API access)

Hey all - not sure if anyone can help. As the title suggests I'm looking for a provider that offers SolusVM based VPS (OpenVZ + KVM).

A good few years ago I released this VPSMon Android app, and I'm currently trying to bang out a new version. I wanna keep it backwards compatible with SolusVM and for current users, but don't have any (reliable) SolusVM servers to test against.

The reason I ask for both OVZ + KVM is that a few people over the years have mentioned issues that seem specific to KVM servers, but I wouldn't know as I've always been a cheapskate ;)

Resource wise I honestly just need something that has API access & is bootable - ~128MB RAM, enough disk for some minimal OS, and basically no bandwidth (firewall all traffic for all I care).

Any suggestions/offers much appreciated :)

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited August 2019

Try VirMach :)

(I also tried the API feature and it works nicely)

OVZ

• 1 CPU @ 1Ghz
    • 192MB RAM
    • 10GB Disk
    • 250GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $7/yr or $0.7/m (Coupon: LEB30)
    • Order Link (Aff)

KVM

• 1 CPU
    • 256MB RAM
    • 10GB SSD
    • 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • Location: Buffalo, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle, Piscataway
    • $12.5/yr or $1.25/m
    • Order Link (Aff)
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We can do this.

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

Is the OVZ absolutely required? If not, we can help.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

IIRC SolusVM gives free developer license. But that assumes you have some servers (either dedicated or supporting nested KVM) you can install on.

Edit: yeah they do I have one from when I was working on Lobster.

• @Francisco
    They offer KVM only but their after sales service is one of the best I have ever seen. Utilizing their services since 2017. You can try them if OVZ is not an absolute necessity