Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH - PL - Does it have also have 10/1 Gbit/s?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH - PL - Does it have also have 10/1 Gbit/s?

Hello,

Anyone of you know, does PL locations has 10/1 Gbit/s too?(for example Advance-2 plan).

DE location has it.

Comments

• @ITLabs said:

That sometimes not true. After payment you can see that you have 10/1Gbit/s.

• You have so many questions about OVH? Did you try to contact with their sales team?

• hoool123hoool123 Member
    edited August 2019

@DreamCaster said:
    You have so many questions about OVH? Did you try to contact with their sales team?

They have worse support, you can wait up to 2 weeks answer from them :). I can call them, but only tomorrow morning(they do not work on weekdays), so in this case asking community, might be someone knows.

• hoool123 said: They have worse support, you can wait up to 2 weeks answer from them . I can call them, but only tomorrow morning(they do not work on weekdays), so in this case asking community, might be someone knows.

I see. May be gathering all your questions under one thread might be a good idea. Just saying. Hope you find those answers you are looking for.