Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Captcha interference
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Captcha interference

spareksparek Member

What's up with LET's Captcha popping up in a mangled mess?

If you try to post something with source code or commands or what not, I get this to (sort of) pop up. But there's nothing to click on to verify that I'm not a bot or anything.

Nobody else experiencing this?

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

The new Google experience, improving the internet with less spam & bots.

Now Captcha in the newest version, a tool that does not work well and advertises itself in each page.

• Isn't that the Cloudflare implementation ... if you post certain code/command strings it'll trigger it - less than ideal on a technical forum.

Thanked by 1farsighter
  • I guess it does appear to be CloudFlare. I do see CloudFlare being mentioned within the text. Although, how anybody is suppose to deal with this is beyond me.

• OujiOuji Member

I just use the Buster extension.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

As said, its Cloudflare, that problem exist since LET was put behind CF since Vanilla is a pile of shit.

Use pastebin or github gist as usual and the problem is fixed.
    I still dont understand what genius person came on that idea adding captcha on each page. Its not like we have 20 bots every day with new accounts and flooding the forum.

Maybe Deluxus feels safer with more snake oil on it.