Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected Hosts - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected Hosts

2»

Comments

• @matteob said:
    Yes sure, i write here only to clarify other member that it is only your guess because you never tried trslly our service.

I also was a direct customer with you once and experienced the same thing I now do on the lowendspirit server, it's just my experience.

• Can you please give me ticket id? Sorry for my distrust but is first time that i heard it. We have tons of customer that are happy and receive gbps of syn on chat services (that is very sensitive to this)

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited November 2013

Raptornode.com for inhouse ddos protection located in Black Lotus LA

• @matteob said:
    Can you please give me ticket id? Sorry for my distrust but is first time that i heard it. We have tons of customer that are happy and receive gbps of syn on chat services (that is very sensitive to this)

Either 22136 or 22188, can't tell cause this was in August, also Anthony said he opened a ticket, that was on the 27th of October.

• @tr1cky said:
    Either 22136 or 22188, can't tell cause this was in August, also Anthony said he opened a ticket, that was on the 27th of October.

hi,
    i just checked, but you had a unprotected server, how you expect syn flooding protection when you not had it? The protection included is setup only to avoid large attack that can create packet loss to other customer. If you receive syn attack you need a ddos protected server.

Please not merge Professional DDoS Protected Server with free DDoS protection that is used only to avoid packet loss on large attack.

Regards