Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server needed

Hi
Need one dedicated server
X5650s
16-32GB RAM
500Gb HDD
OS (Windows Server 2012/2016)
budget 20-40$/m

Comments

• @cociu @DataWagon can u please help?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Which location you want?

If its Europe you can ask @Clouvider they can provide in UK

If it's USA then I would recommend @MrRadic

Thanked by 2Clouvider MrRadic
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@jokymic said:
    Hi
    X5650s
    16-32GB RAM
    500Gb HDD
    budget 20-40$/m

Do you already have the OS License ?
    We can offer a Trial License with Bare metal, within your price range in both US/EU.

• yes i had > @XiNiX said:

@jokymic said:
    Hi
    X5650s
    16-32GB RAM
    500Gb HDD
    budget 20-40$/m

Do you already have the OS License ?
    We can offer a Trial License with Bare metal, within your price range in both US/EU.

yes i had key can u please let me know the price and location doesn't matters

• @ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Both will be accepted
    ////
    @Clouvider r u offering free DA too ?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2019

@jokymic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Both will be accepted
    ////

Yep, free DA is included with all servers :)

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • @Clouvider said:

@jokymic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Both will be accepted
    ////

any best offer available have to switch one client server so need one for that too

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jokymic said:

@Clouvider said:

@jokymic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Both will be accepted
    ////

any best offer available have to switch one client server so need one for that too

We won’t be able to do anything better than what’s already on the website today I’m afraid.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Thanks, anything we have within his requirements will be slightly above his $40 budget. Here's everything currently in stock: https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

@MrRadic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Thanks, anything we have within his requirements will be slightly above his $40 budget. Here's everything currently in stock: https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers

Aahh! I thought he would be interested in your E3 servers as he have the budget up to $40

Intel Xeon E3 1230 - 32GB DDR3 - 64GB SSD+2TB HD - $46
    Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 - 32GB DDR3 - 2TB HD - $47

Anyway, as always no regret to recommend you.. Always perfect..:P

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @ViridWeb said:

@MrRadic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Aahh! I thought he would be interested in your E3 servers as he have the budget up to $40

client have to use it as a desktop so i dont think e3 1230 performs well in windows if i m wrong please correct me with some explaination

• @jokymic said:

@ViridWeb said:

@MrRadic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

client have to use it as a desktop so i dont think e3 1230 performs well in windows if i m wrong please correct me with some explaination

Just check the PassMark, a Windows install should perform great on a 4k PassMark CPU, after that SSDs and RAM are more important.

P.S.: Vanilla sucks.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

@jokymic said:

@ViridWeb said:

@MrRadic said:

@ViridWeb said:
    Which location you want?

Server grade CPU should perform perfectly with Windows OS

Anyway they have 4th gen i7 CPU as well with 16GB RAM and 2TB HDD at $48

Don't know if allow own license or not. You can confirm that..

• @ViridWeb can u please provide full model and i had a key which works in every single model for trials

• @jokymic said:
    @ViridWeb can u please provide full model and i had a key which works in every single model for trials

Do your own research, do not expect anyone else to do it for you. Ask the provider the specs in a ticket or email and you might get the answer you want.

@ViridWeb I understand you want to help, but people need to learn tings themselves and
    not be spoon fed anything. This leads to laziness and more work for others.

You gave him the site and even the CPU model he should take it up with the provider from there. That way when something does not work out for them, they can not blame you for it either.

Thanked by 2ViridWeb kp93
  • @AuroraZ as i have a little bit confusion so providers can clear it I dont call myself expert like @AC_Fan share some useful tip to check the server for windows and other stuff its not that i m not doing my research i m doing my best

sharing a good knowledge doesn't means that

• @jokymic said:
    @AuroraZ as i have a little bit confusion so providers can clear it I dont call myself expert like @AC_Fan share some useful tip to check the server for windows and other stuff its not that i m not doing my research i m doing my best

sharing a good knowledge doesn't means that

Spoon fed answers will not help you, and makes it so you can not help yourself if it is needed. @MrRadic or who ever can answer your questions much better, and in greater detail then @ViridWeb is able.

The people who provide servers can, and are willing to work with you. They can help you much better then, most of the forum users that use their services.

Sharing knowledge is a wonderful thing, do not get me wrong, but there is a decisive difference between sharing knowledge and doing something for some one.

ViridWeb gave you some suggestions as did @AC_Fan, your job is not to expect them to choose for you or give you information on some one else's services. That is now your job to find out for yourself and not expect them to do it for you.

Put forth some effort and you will see, that around here, more will be willing to help you. If you do not put forth any effort, then you will get nothing.

Even if you are new here you should have a basic understanding of how to find out information from some one's website. If you can not do that much and then come back with specific questions, that users of the services can answer, then you are in the wrong business, and or hobby.

I am not trying to beat you down, or make fun of you, I am trying honestly to help you find what you need, with out a big hassle.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

@AuroraZ absolutely right.. @jokymic You should directly ask the providers about your query. They will give you proper idea about their service and if they can fulfill your needs or not.

They are available on live chat most of the time so just visit their website and ask whatever you want to know.

Here's their website: https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers

Thanked by 1AuroraZ