Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


DirectAdmin based BuyShared resellers now available!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

DirectAdmin based BuyShared resellers now available!

Hello,

We’re pleased to announce the availability of DirectAdmin based reseller plans in Las Vegas! We expect to have Luxembourg available in the next 2 weeks.

The plans cost the same as their cPanel counterparts, but don’t have the “per-user” cost associated with it, saving many of you a lot of money.

As an added bonus we’ve made it so all DirectAdmin based resellers have unmetered (fair use) bandwidth! We will also be increasing the amount of RAM & total files each sub account can use depending on your plan. We expect these changes to be in place within the next 2 weeks.

On the cPanel based plans all sub accounts carry a 1GB RAM and 200,000 file limit. On DirectAdmin these limits will scale in the following way:

  • Reseller 20GB: 1GB RAM, 250,000 files per sub account

  • Reseller 50GB: 1.5GB RAM, 400,000 files per sub account

  • Reseller 125GB: 2GB RAM, unlimited files per sub account

Migrations from cPanel are possible but time consuming. We ask that if you need assistance migrating that you please be patient as we expect most customers to migrate.

Plans are available at here. You’re welcome to use the coupon code CPANELLIKESNICKELBACK to get 2 months free to test DirectAdmin and decide. Once the 2 months are over you’ll be billed for this service automatically.

Frantech Staff

«1

Comments

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    I should add, you have to have an active Vegas Reseller to use the coupon.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 2jvnadr Hindi
  • WeblogicsWeblogics Member
    edited August 2019

    @Francisco
    2/3 down the reseller page, it still shows cPanel wording. Does this just mean control panel or cPanel?

    User Friendly CPANEL

    Managing your web hosting account has never been easier with the industry leading web hosting control panel DirectAdmin.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    Weblogics said: User Friendly CPANEL

    Managing your web hosting account has never been easier with the industry leading web hosting control panel DirectAdmin.

    Yeah I got some site revisions coming in to fix a few of those that are left :)

    Francisco

  • @Francisco said:
    I should add, you have to have an active Vegas Reseller to use the coupon.

    Francisco

    Is this also running Litespeed with Cloudlinux?

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @SirFoxy said:

    @Francisco said:
    I should add, you have to have an active Vegas Reseller to use the coupon.

    Francisco

    Is this also running Litespeed with Cloudlinux?

    Yup.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet

  • abangnoobabangnoob Member
    edited August 2019

    can we change the limit inodes for my client?

    and what version of PHP can be select?

    what the limit of mailchannels (if this plan have mailchannels)

    thanks

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @zhujiwiki said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet

    Do you have a reseller with us or no?

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @Francisco said:

    @zhujiwiki said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet

    Do you have a reseller with us or no?

    Francisco

    I see,only one vps.

    Sorry.

    I will buy one,and test it.

  • Thank you @Francisco !

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Looking good.

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • ActavusActavus Member
    edited August 2019

    So does this mean buyshared no longer offers CPanel based reseller plans?
    Or will both be available?

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @Actavus said:
    So does this mean buyshared no longer offers CPanel based reseller plans?
    Or will both be available?

    I'd rather just focus on one side or the other.

    cPanel might be a bit easier to work with, for now, but we've heard a lot of customers freak out over the per-account cost and I just don't see a real reason to continue dealing with that.

    Active users can stick with it but will be charged the per seat fee.

    Francisco

  • The clipboard in the filemanager does not clear out

  • @Francisco I am happy to move my existing small reseller cPanel with you so long as it does not change the Shared IP. Will IP Change?
    I have been testing DA elsewhere and am satisfied with functionality. Hoping the LAS01 Server gets a little more resources. It was slow yesterday.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @not_dilligaf said:
    @Francisco I am happy to move my existing small reseller cPanel with you so long as it does not change the Shared IP. Will IP Change?
    I have been testing DA elsewhere and am satisfied with functionality. Hoping the LAS01 Server gets a little more resources. It was slow yesterday.

    We have a bit of a mess on our IP space so I'm trying to take this as a chance to clean things up.

    I really don't want to move IP's from LVS01 over to the DA box.

    I may spin up a handful of smaller servers that I can grow later to help with the IP organizing.

    Francisco

  • Awesome, just got one lv da reseller and i like dapanel domain lol

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco

    Which backup are you using for directadmin?

    and do they include free blesta as well?

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @Chalipa said:
    @Francisco

    Which backup are you using for directadmin?

    and do they include free blesta as well?

    I will be enabling nightly backups but itll require us to restore them.

    Yes, blesta is included.

    Francisco

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @logaritse said:
    Awesome, just got one lv da reseller and i like dapanel domain lol

    I was kinda surprised the domain was available.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1Foul
  • @Francisco What is your ban time on invalid logins for DA?

    One of my IP's are blacklisted after I reset my password a couple of time and now cannot get log back in. Seems to be a bit of a bug with DA and how it handles (or more like how it does not handle) some ASCII characters and if the password is past a certain length.

    If you want me to open a ticket for the IP blacklist, let me know.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @Weblogics said:
    @Francisco What is your ban time on invalid logins for DA?

    One of my IP's are blacklisted after I reset my password a couple of time and now cannot get log back in. Seems to be a bit of a bug with DA and how it handles (or more like how it does not handle) some ASCII characters and if the password is past a certain length.

    If you want me to open a ticket for the IP blacklist, let me know.

    Please do :) I'll fix you up.

    Francisco

  • cimaservercimaserver Member
    edited August 2019

    I love

  • @Francisco said:

    @Weblogics said:
    @Francisco What is your ban time on invalid logins for DA?

    One of my IP's are blacklisted after I reset my password a couple of time and now cannot get log back in. Seems to be a bit of a bug with DA and how it handles (or more like how it does not handle) some ASCII characters and if the password is past a certain length.

    If you want me to open a ticket for the IP blacklist, let me know.

    Please do :) I'll fix you up.

    Francisco

    Ticket # 569874. I also added some details about the DA password issue.

  • We have a bit of a mess on our IP space so I'm trying to take this as a chance to clean things up.

    I really don't want to move IP's from LVS01 over to the DA box.

    I may spin up a handful of smaller servers that I can grow later to help with the IP organizing.

    Francisco

    Retaining the old IP is not crucial, it will just have me make a few changes.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    not_dilligaf said: Retaining the old IP is not crucial, it will just have me make a few changes.

    It's up to you.

    Depending on how the uptake is we'll likely spin up a counterpart DA node for each of our cPanel nodes to allow users to easily move their IP's over without messing with my OCD.

    Francisco

  • @Francisco said:

    @logaritse said:
    Awesome, just got one lv da reseller and i like dapanel domain lol

    I was kinda surprised the domain was available.

    Francisco

    Hervé Villechaize has been dead 26 years, but if you could "da panel, da panel!"

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Please check it #356685.

  • This news is exactly what I was waiting for! Thanks @Francisco

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @evnix said:
    This news is exactly what I was waiting for! Thanks @Francisco

    Hoping to have something in LU soon.

    Francisco

Sign In or Register to comment.