Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20% OFF All 3 of SmallWeb's DirectAdmin Locations | 50% OFF NEW RESELLER - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20% OFF All 3 of SmallWeb's DirectAdmin Locations | 50% OFF NEW RESELLER

13»

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@LeonDynamic said:
    Hey @Mic-hael think you need to change the name. Smallweb doesn’t quite cover world domination with the new locations

Trademarking in anticipation
    Smallworld hosting !

And the plans should be named after a beer brand from that city/country. " Cup of coffee" analogy is stale.

Thanked by 2Ympker MichaelCee
  • @Mic-hael migrated my small website from the LON platform to AMS last night. Ticket was answered within the hour. Needless to say, everything works very well.

Great service, great guy!

Thanked by 2Ympker MichaelCee
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited August 2019

@vyas11 - I do like the smallworld idea

With respect to @Mic-hael's taste in beverages however:

COFFEE IS NOT WEAK!

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@uptime said:
    @vyas11 - I do like the smallworld idea

COFFEE IS NOT WEAK!

:-)

Someone very near and dear works with a coffee company, I spent the last weekend at a coffee plantation and it was a blast, and I drink (maybe too many) several cups of coffee everyday. But..

Coffee is not beer. And that's that.

• You're all giving me ideas now. At this rate, I think I need to start offering locations on another planet :D

Thanked by 3uptime Ympker vyas11
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@Mic-hael said:
    You're all giving me ideas now. At this rate, I think I need to start offering locations on another planet :D

It's a small world after all

Thanked by 2MichaelCee vyas11
  • rkn7rkn7 Member

I was looking for a new host and stumbled upon Michael's offerings on here. Been using it for a few days and Michael's been more than happy to answer any questions I've had about the switch to DA. Great service and will definitely be staying with SmallWeb.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Signed up to the AMS package, UK sold out :)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

@tdwuk said:
    Signed up to the AMS package, UK sold out :)

Thanks! UK is a bit more expensive so it's tighter. I'll see if I can work something out down the line though.