Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New LEB vps and dedicated provider Linked-Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New LEB vps and dedicated provider Linked-Hosting

woochunwoochun Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Linked Hosting was launched in September, 2013 after several months with planning. We founded Linked Hosting mainly for ONE reason, to make a significant change in the hosting market! We wanted to deliver high speed and quality VPS serviced for a cheap amount, that can't be find anywhere else! And i think we have succeeded with that. Our Hardware equipment is located in Ashburn and Phoenix in USA. We have Highly available 2N Power and proud to be hosting with PhoenixNAP, their end to end redundancy starts with two transformers and delivering power along divergent paths to the UPS systems. An they are one of the safest datacenter you could be able to find in US.

www.linked-hosting.com

Hardware

Node 1

Dual Intel Xenon 12x2.1GHZ

64 GB REG ECC DDR3

Software S/W RAID 10
8TB HARD DRIVES

2x 64GB SSD ADDITIONAL

10 Gb/s Overall Network Cap.

Node 2

Dual Intel Xenon 16x2.1GHZ

128 GB REG ECC DDR3

Software S/W RAID 10

6TB HARD DRIVES

1x 64GB SSD ADDITIONAL

Node 3

Dual Intel Xenon 8x3.2GHZ

64 GB REG ECC DDR3

Software S/W RAID 10

4TB HARD DRIVES

1x 64GB SSD ADDITIONAL

Virtual Private Servers

LH.VPS1

1024MB Dedicated RAM

2048MB Burstable RAM

5TB Monthly Bandwidth

200GB Hard Drive

1Gbit Dedicated Connection

OpenVZ

SolusVM

Monthly Price: $2.99

LH.VPS2

2048MB Dedicated RAM

3098MB Burstable RAM

10TB Monthly Bandwidth

250GB Hard Drive

OpenVZ

SolusVM

Monthly Price: $4.99

Comments

• Ahum... Monthly Price: $7.99

99 cents above the LET/LEB limit

• I agree that 99 cents above, but it is very cheap price.

• I see lots of incorrect information...

8TB HARD DRIVES

8TB disk space that would be...

Yeah... no.

And finally

We founded Linked Hosting mainly for ONE reason, to make a significant change in the hosting market!

I don't see anything special... Sure high disk space and lots of bandwidth, but that isn't a change in the hosting industry. Nor is the $7 industry so original nowadays.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited November 2013

Months of planning without finishing your website is not exactly confidence-inspiring...

THE BEST DEALS ON

CLOUD HOSTING
    OUR WEB HOSTING AND PRICING

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adi Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer. Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer.Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer.Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer.Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus."

Also

Intel "Xenon"

• @Dylan said:
    Intel "Xenon"

Intel's noblest processor to date

• nothing to comment.. I grabbed 1 of their vps.. no problem until now

• @psycholyzern said:
    nothing to comment.. I grabbed 1 of their vps.. no problem until now

How is the customer service? They've got cheap prices but how are the ticket response times, willingnesss to help install software, etc?

• @woochun Will you do a 128 MB VPS plan for $15/year? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Launched September 2013, domain registration on October 2013. Sounds legit.

Also does anyone notice that their node are using Software RAID?

• @FoShizz said:
    How is the customer service? They've got cheap prices but how are the ticket response times, willingnesss to help install software, etc?

contacted them regarding disk space problem.. almost instantly replied and solved

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited November 2013

edit

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited November 2013

edit

• Im not sure why you are advertising for my company, however i request you to remove this as this is incorrect information. I can verify that i am the owner of Linked Hosting.