Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requests for A daily usage Linux KVM located in US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Requests for A daily usage Linux KVM located in US

About 35 EURO (Or 40 USD) per year should be okay.

• Need to be: KVM
  • Must support: Custom ISO
  • 1~2 GiB RAM
  • Don't need too much traffic. 500 GiB is too much for me.
  • 40~50 GiB SSD / 100 GiB HDD
  • 1~2 vCPU (Totally 3.2Ghz should be enough)
  • Located: Better San Jose/Los Angeles/Dallas, Accept: NY/IL, Won't Accept: Salt Lake City
  • Linux Only, I don't need Windows

If any have offer, please contact me. Thanks for your offers.

Comments

• kmahyygkmahyyg Member
    edited August 2019

@HostDoc Is the hybrid disk mixed as one disk or different two disks shown in OS?

I mean shall I see both /dev/nvme0n1p* and /dev/vda* or just one disk in system for US3 Plan?

• Hi,

We could offer you the following in our new Miami location, Our servers are located within Quadranet Datacentre.

1GB KVM Special

• 2 vCPU @3.4Ghz+;
    • 1024MB Ram;
    • 40GB SSD Space;
    • 1gbps 3TB Bandwidth;
    • 1 Ipv4;
    • 1x /64
    • KVM Virtualization;
    • Operating System: Linux;
    • Located in Miami;

Price: $19.01/year or $11.18 Semi-annually
    Order link: https://my.stockservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=70

If you do decide to join us then I could always add a little extra space or some more ram, There is only 2 available though and they go fast!

If you need anything feel free to contact us via Live Chat, PM or Sales Ticket

• @kmahyyg said:
    @HostDoc Is the hybrid disk mixed as one disk or different two disks shown in OS?

I mean shall I see both /dev/nvme0n1p* and /dev/vda* or just one disk in system for US3 Plan?

You will have two different disks, sda or vda and sdb or vdb.
    The primary storage will be the nvme with the HDD available as secondary storage that will need to be mounted.

• @StockServers Sorry, At the order page, I just see that it is 30 GiB SSD. And also, Can you confirm that you allow customers to upload custom ISO? I really need custom ISO feature. Thanks.

• @kmahyyg said:
    @StockServers Sorry, At the order page, I just see that it is 30 GiB SSD. And also, Can you confirm that you allow customers to upload custom ISO? I really need custom ISO feature. Thanks.

Hey Again,

So yes that was a mistake on my part and im sorry for that, The order form has been updated now.

And we do allow custom ISO yes but not from the panel its self, Any ISO you would want to use would have to be vetted first and added by our support staff but don't worry they don't take long to reply. I will for sure post the idea to management and see if its something they would enable though.