Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloudVPS ⚡ 50% off NVMe & Storage KVM in US/EU/APAC ⚡ $7/mo 1TB HDD @10Gbps port in NL - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloudVPS ⚡ 50% off NVMe & Storage KVM in US/EU/APAC ⚡ $7/mo 1TB HDD @10Gbps port in NL

2»

Comments

• seems expired...

# The promotion code entered has expired #

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@hotsnow said:
    seems expired...

# The promotion code entered has expired #

Yes expired already:

**THIS WEEK SPECIALS ** (valid until August 4, 2019)

• Very bad support and strange business practices. I canceled mine after two weeks, not reliable at all. Looks like they are messing with the disks and restore random disks at their own will. Been losing directories with Gb's of backups three times now. Contacting 'support' is useless, they are rude and refuse to think for them selves. They have a support script it seems and that is what they stick to.

Thanked by 1bap

@Termiet said:
    Very bad support and strange business practices. I canceled mine after two weeks, not reliable at all. Looks like they are messing with the disks and restore random disks at their own will. Been losing directories with Gb's of backups three times now. Contacting 'support' is useless, they are rude and refuse to think for them selves. They have a support script it seems and that is what they stick to.

Could you give me your ticket #? We dont have any disk failures recently or the issue you mentioned.

• @Termiet said:
    Very bad support and strange business practices. I canceled mine after two weeks, not reliable at all. Looks like they are messing with the disks and restore random disks at their own will. Been losing directories with Gb's of backups three times now. Contacting 'support' is useless, they are rude and refuse to think for them selves. They have a support script it seems and that is what they stick to.

There's nothing wrong with mine. I bought four.

• @NDTN said:

@Termiet said:

Could you give me your ticket #? We dont have any disk failures recently or the issue you mentioned.

Asia data center, when will there be a discount?
    I want to buy more.

• grnzgrnz Member

Sad I missed this. I have a Storage KVM already and it's great. Anyway to still get the 50% off coupon?

• i paid early a invoice (Next month), today i upgrade the plan (Paid A New Invoice) before expiration Invoice (Current Month)

the support team is the same as talking to the wall, no help

The team do not want to cancel the bill i pay in advance for a service that no longer exists (it was updated and paid again)

The reason I was given for not returning the money I paid in advance is that there "is a charge to update the plan"

It hurts, they have a good service but I hate the magic charges, as the support team gave no solution, I will wait this month and I will leave

Regrettable

I think we explained to you via both ticket & live chat about your concerns already.
    You paid for an invoice to renew your VPS on October 14th to renew your VPS from October 26th to November 26th. Today you upgraded your VPS to higher plan, our billing system (WHMCS) calculated the upgrade fee from today to your next renewal date (November 26th) and that amount is correct. It's how upgrade work and it would be the same for every provider. Therefore your request to refund the renewal invoice payment is not relevant.

@456mb said:
    i paid early a invoice (Next month), today i upgrade the plan (Paid A New Invoice) before expiration Invoice (Current Month)

the support team is the same as talking to the wall, no help

The team do not want to cancel the bill i pay in advance for a service that no longer exists (it was updated and paid again)

The reason I was given for not returning the money I paid in advance is that there "is a charge to update the plan"

It hurts, they have a good service but I hate the magic charges, as the support team gave no solution, I will wait this month and I will leave

Regrettable

• Do you have in israel?

Unfortunately we don't have Israel location now.

@zomby1 said:
    Do you have in israel?

• @grnz said:
    Sad I missed this. I have a Storage KVM already and it's great. Anyway to still get the 50% off coupon?

Same question today.

• @kennsann said:

@grnz said:

Same question today.

If you looked at the offer, then you would see that it's from July 29 and was valid until August 4

Thanked by 2NDTN ITLabs
  • @angstrom said:

@kennsann said:

@grnz said:

Same question today.

Same answer today

Thanked by 3angstrom NDTN ITLabs

This offer was expired already as angstrom pointed out. We might have a new offer at the end of this month when we celebrate our 6th birthday, stay tuned!

@kennsann said:

@grnz said:

Same question today.

• @NDTN said:
    This offer was expired already as angstrom pointed out. We might have a new offer at the end of this month when we celebrate our 6th birthday, stay tuned!

@kennsann said:

@grnz said:

Same question today.

Was just trying my luck, anyway thanks. I look forward to it.

• @NDTN said:

@kennsann said:

@grnz said:

Same question today.

It will never be too early to start your celebration now xD

• @PhantomPain said:

@NDTN said:

@kennsann said:

@grnz said:

Same question today.

It will never be too early to start your celebration now xD

Agree. :dizzy:

• BKKHK said: THEIR UPSTREAM BANDWIDTH SUCKS A BIG FAT DONKEY DICK.

please explain, the donkey is fat or the dick of the donkey is fat

thanks, continue.

• @dedicados said:

BKKHK said: THEIR UPSTREAM BANDWIDTH SUCKS A BIG FAT DONKEY DICK.

please explain, the donkey is fat or the dick of the donkey is fat

@BKKHK is long gone. (This is an old thread.)

• You are right. Damn

• Looking forward to your "new offer at the end of this month when we celebrate our 6th birthday", and wish you have great 6th anniversary.

However, there are only several hours in Oct. 2019.

@NDTN said:

• coupon GS52MPYH2K is expired,any new coupon ?

@NDTN said:

50% off recurring for all Storage KVM VPS & Singapore SSD KVM VPS & US/EU KVM VPS & Japan SSD KVM VPS & 10Gbps KVM VPS with annual payments , use the coupon GS52MPYH2K at checkout.