Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer Out KS-9 and KS-3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer Out KS-9 and KS-3

chitypochitypo Member
edited July 2019 in General

Hello,
i have two servers i do not need anymore

KS-9 Server - RBX1 - Intel W3520 - 2 x 8192 MB DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz - 2 x 300GB SSD
Expiry Date: 25.08.2019 (20 EUR) renewal 16.99 EUR excl. VAT
KS-3 Server - RBX4 - Intel Atom N2800 - 2 x 2048 MB DDR3 1066 MHZ - 1 x 2000GB SATA
Expiry Date: 24.08.2019 (10 EUR) renewal 5.99 EUR excl. VAT

Comments

• mydnsnowmydnsnow Member
    edited July 2019

I would be interested if its still available created an account just to contact you

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

hello @chitypo and @mydnsnow ...

greetings new members, bless your hearts and welcome to LET. :smiley:

Hopefully you've actually been lurking here and reading some threads long enough to know that while most of these kinds of deals do work out just fine, it's really going to be ultimately just up to you to make sure you know and trust your counterparty to whatever extent advisable.

I wrote a bit more explaining this point of view already in another recent thread, please feel free to take a closer look if you care to:

uptime said: Greetings to you and other new members of this forum

While many here may be entirely upstanding individuals (whether or not with an established reputation) - it is also unfortunately sometimes the case that historically we have seen a few who are perhaps ... not so much.

That is to say, private transactions (such as for example the one being discussed in this very thread) - especially when conducted by individuals without a "Provider" tag and/or via private message - sometimes have been known to end in great disappointment, sometimes even tears, and much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

That is all. Good night, and good luck!

• So let me just ask one thing here, and I will be gone. You want more then the renewal for these correct?

Sure I know there is usually a setup fee to these, but if you no longer need them, and are trying to something nice for community then why ask more then the renewal fee?

Just curious is all and not meant to be offensive. Have a good one and may the light of the Yeti shine upon thee.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • chitypochitypo Member
    edited July 2019

Flash Sales Server KS-3 online!

https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml?flash

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @chitypo said:
    Hello,
    i have two servers i do not need anymore

KS-9 Server - RBX1 - Intel W3520 - 2 x 8192 MB DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz - 2 x 300GB SSD
    Expiry Date: 25.08.2019 (20 EUR 15 EUR) renewal 16.99 EUR excl. VAT
    KS-3 Server - RBX4 - Intel Atom N2800 - 2 x 2048 MB DDR3 1066 MHZ - 1 x 2000GB SATA
    Expiry Date: 24.08.2019 (10 EUR 6 EUR) renewal 5.99 EUR excl. VAT

changed price