Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Kvm IN USA NY preference, budged $30/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Kvm IN USA NY preference, budged $30/Month

I Have Nothing to complain against contabo
They have cheap price, but high quality service.
My problem, is one off my costumers it is from
Brazil Nort, and there the route for contabo is
terrible, impossible to use has a media service,
So, I need a similar service, could be with a little less ressourses.

The atual service, is:
An KVM
Eight cores E5-2630v4
30 GB (guaranteed)
800 GB
100% SSD
600 Mbit/s port
UNLIMITED Traffic

Price 14.99 Euros

My budged for this service, and it must be in Usa, my preference is
NY I need something good for no more than $30/month

Comments

• We can provide you KVM VPS in Las Vegas or KVM VPS SSD in Charlotte. May I know the use of VPS ?

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

we provide KVM VPS in NY as well as LA, check our last offering at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158046/kvm-vps-with-free-direct-admin-control-panel-la-ny-openvz-7-100-mbps-ummetered-raid-10-ssd#latest though we definitely cannot give above configuration in your budget but if any our package works for you, you are welcome

• @AlphaNinevps_com said:
    We can provide you KVM VPS in Las Vegas or KVM VPS SSD in Charlotte. May I know the use of VPS ?

This is for Media server, all content will be in external storage.

• If you bump up your budget a bit - you can get a dedicated server from ReliableSite for under $40 with 150TB of traffic included. They also have LA, NY and Florida.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @samucamg said:

@AlphaNinevps_com said:
    We can provide you KVM VPS in Las Vegas or KVM VPS SSD in Charlotte. May I know the use of VPS ?

Ok, I would recommend for a dedicated server in that case. You need to re-think on your budget .

• @t0ny0 said:
    If you bump up your budget a bit - you can get a dedicated server from ReliableSite for under $40 with 150TB of traffic included. They also have LA, NY and Florida.

Tell me more about! What exactly config, and port I will get? And the most important, please provide an ip from your Dc in NY, so I cant test the route from NY to My costumer.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@samucamg said:

@t0ny0 said:
    If you bump up your budget a bit - you can get a dedicated server from ReliableSite for under $40 with 150TB of traffic included. They also have LA, NY and Florida.

Tell me more about! What exactly config, and port I will get? And the most important, please provide an ip from your Dc in NY, so I cant test the route from NY to My costumer.

@MrRadic

• @AlphaNinevps_com said:

@samucamg said:

@AlphaNinevps_com said:

Ok, I would recommend for a dedicated server in that case. You need to re-think on your budget .

@AlphaNinevps_com said:

@samucamg said:

@AlphaNinevps_com said:

I have about 100 vpss for my costumers all in contabo, and all works pretty fine, no problem for many years, only for one costumer we are with a problem with route. I think is impossible I do not found similar service in USA. With this budget I can have an super kvm at Contabo.

• USA is NOT Germany. Usually servers in DE are a lot cheaper. For USA id simply suggest going for dedicated server with @MrRadic and ReliableSite. You can also check out NFOServers for a vps with good resources and high bandwidth in the US, or WSI for a cheap dedicated server.
    But nobody will give you what ReliableSite can provide you with.

Thanked by 2DataWagon MrRadic
  • imokimok Member

You won't find that for $30/m in USA.

A dedicated server will be better and cheaper. Try with Incero or IOFlood.

• @samucamg said:

@t0ny0 said:

Its not my DC lol. Its a company ran by @MrRadic

Here is a link to what you can get for $39/m:
    https://payments.reliablesite.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=139

In a nutshell:
    Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3
    8 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    64 GB SSD
    New York City Metro Data Center
    150TB BW on 1Gbps dedicated port

Test IP:
    206.221.176.194 (as per their website here: http://www.reliablesite.net/network/ )

Good luck!

Thanked by 2uptime MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@samucamg said:

@t0ny0 said:

Servers - https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/
    Test IPs - https://www.reliablesite.net/network/

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@t0ny0 said:

Thanks for the mention!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

+1 for ReliableSite / @MrRadic

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2019

samucamg said: This is for Media server

Are you sure you want 30 GB memory for that? Or 8 cores of E5-2630v4 (in reality, 8 threads, not cores)? Are you going to do heavy transcoding for multiple streams?

samucamg said: all content will be in external storage.

Then why you need 800 GB disk space pure ssd? If content will be located on external server, then, you only need good speeds from the media server to the content server.

samucamg said: I need something good for no more than $30/month

Try some cheap dedicated servers from providers like Nocix (or WSI) or Dacentec.
    Examples:

Dual Intel Xeon 5420 8 Cores / 8 Threads  
    16GB DDR2  
    240GB SSD  
    100TB Monthly Transfer  
    5 usable IPv4 Address  
    $30 /m  
    Kansas City (they recently upgraded their peers, network is better than before)  

https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

OR

Dell F1D server  
    2x5140 Intel  
    16GB memory  
    4x146GB SAS (use it in RAID10 and you will have good performance)  
    10 TB Bandwidth  
    /29 of IPv4 Addresses  
    Lenoir, North Carolina  
    $30 /m  

https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/

OR

Dual Intel Xeon 5420  
    16GB DDR2 ECC  
    1TB HDD with option to replace it with 240 SSD for $5 more  
    100TB Monthly Transfer  
    5 usable IPv4 Address  
    $ 34 /m  
    Also Kansas, same facility / network as Nocix  

https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=173

Of course, those processors are old and not close to the performance of E5-2630v4, but they are all yours to burn them 24/7 and not only have access to part of them.

PS: @MrRadic offer is real good, too.

Thanked by 2uptime MrRadic