Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[ReliableSite] 27 >>> EPIC <<< Dedicated Deals | Anti-DDoS | 10G @ $19 | Xeon E3 @ $37 |
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ReliableSite] 27 >>> EPIC <<< Dedicated Deals | Anti-DDoS | 10G @ $19 | Xeon E3 @ $37 |

MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

**** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

1 Gbps Port - FREE
10 Gbps Port - $19/m

150TB Bandwidth - FREE
1 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $899/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out.

Configurable - (2 Cores)    Intel Atom D525 (Custom Config) 8GB DDR3 /  Configurable    $33.00/mo
Instant Setup - (2 Cores)   Intel Atom D525 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)  8GB DDR3 /  64GB SSD+1TB HD $33.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Core i5 4570 (Custom Config)  Configurable /  Configurable    $35.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i5 4570 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)  16GB DDR3 /     128GB SSD+2TB HD    $41.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 4770 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     2x1TB HD    $54.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 4790 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $54.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 6700K (Rapid Deploy 32GB) 32GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD+2TB HD    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 7700K (Rapid Deploy 32GB) 32GB DDR4 /     2x256GB SSD $79.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Special (RD 32GB) 32GB DDR3 /     1TB SSD $59.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1230 (Custom Config)  Configurable /  Configurable    $37.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     64GB SSD+2TB HD $46.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $39.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)    8GB DDR3 /  64GB SSD    $39.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)   32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $50.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $55.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)   16GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD+2TB HD    $59.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1240 V6 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V6 (RD 16GB HDD) 16GB DDR4 /     2TB HD  $60.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $38.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (RD 32GB SSD) 32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $47.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (RD 32GB HDD) 32GB DDR3 /     2TB HD  $47.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $45.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)    8GB DDR3 /  128GB SSD   $45.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)   16GB DDR3 /     64GB SSD+1TB HD $48.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)   32GB DDR3 /     512GB SSD   $55.00/mo
Configurable - (6 Cores)    Intel Xeon E5 1650 V2 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $69.00/mo
Configurable - (6 Cores)    Intel Xeon E5 1650 V3 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $74.00/mo

Comments

  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited July 2019

    you forgot to post the EPIC ones...

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @Falzo said:
    you forgot to post the EPIC ones...

    If you can find better deals in the New York City, Miami, or Los Angeles market that include 150TB bandwidth and DDoS protection for those prices, let me know.

  • shellshell Member

    misread title, i think it's amd epyc

    btw very nice offer :thumbup:

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • FalzoFalzo Member

    @MrRadic said:

    @Falzo said:
    you forgot to post the EPIC ones...

    If you can find better deals in the New York City, Miami, or Los Angeles market that include 150TB bandwidth and DDoS protection for those prices, let me know.

    yeah I admit that the amount of bandwidth is really a lot. however not what would make an offer epic for me ;-)

    no offense meant, I know your services are really decent. good luck with your sales!

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • Telia back, please.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

    MrRadic said: **** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

    There's no link

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @Clouvider said:

    MrRadic said: **** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

    There's no link

    https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

    @MrRadic said:

    @Clouvider said:

    MrRadic said: **** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

    There's no link

    https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

    I meant there's no link in the OP, this was a courtesy message so yo can update it :).

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @Clouvider said:

    @MrRadic said:

    @Clouvider said:

    MrRadic said: **** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

    There's no link

    https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

    I meant there's no link in the OP, this was a courtesy message so yo can update it :).

    Thanks, too late to edit it :(

    Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @Falzo said:

    @MrRadic said:

    @Falzo said:
    you forgot to post the EPIC ones...

    If you can find better deals in the New York City, Miami, or Los Angeles market that include 150TB bandwidth and DDoS protection for those prices, let me know.

    yeah I admit that the amount of bandwidth is really a lot. however not what would make an offer epic for me ;-)

    no offense meant, I know your services are really decent. good luck with your sales!

    Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. Maybe I can work up something for you?

    Thanked by 1Falzo
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @dedimark said:
    Telia back, please.

    Our negotiations with them fell through unfortunately. We're making heavy investments in direct peering. This will offer far better network quality than using carriers and will reduce any congestion points. Currently 30% of our traffic is being pushed through direct peering instead of upstreams and we're looking to increase that to 70%+ this year.

  • I have been nothing but happy with the peering by RS. Good job, @MrRadic
    Hopefully soon we will have more cheap stock in LA :-)

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @t0ny0 said:
    I have been nothing but happy with the peering by RS. Good job, @MrRadic
    Hopefully soon we will have more cheap stock in LA :-)

    What are you looking for specifically?

  • williewillie Member

    MrRadic said: **** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

    I don't see anything to click, and I also wanted to see some AMD EPYC servers ;). Some very nice Intel 45xx and 47xx offers though. I'd like to see some larger HDD's, like 4tb and up.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @willie said:

    MrRadic said: **** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

    I don't see anything to click, and I also wanted to see some AMD EPYC servers ;). Some very nice Intel 45xx and 47xx offers though. I'd like to see some larger HDD's, like 4tb and up.

    Sorry - https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/ to order.

    Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] with any custom specs that you need. I can make some magic happen.

  • williewillie Member

    Thanks! Unfortunately it looks like none of the lower end plans is available in LA. I like the dual Xeon Platinum a lot, but it's out of my price range for now ;).

    Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

    What can you get with 4x1TB SSD?

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @MikePT said:
    What can you get with 4x1TB SSD?

    Any specific CPU or RAM requirements with that?

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @willie said:
    Unfortunately it looks like none of the lower end plans is available in LA.

    What are you looking for in LA?

  • hzrhzr Member

    Can you do bgp sessions yet / any eta on it?

  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

    @MrRadic said:

    @MikePT said:
    What can you get with 4x1TB SSD?

    Any specific CPU or RAM requirements with that?

    E3/32GB RAM :)

  • imokimok Member

    E3 32GB RAM and 2x250GB SSD with /29. Only 5TB of bandwidth needed. Location does not matter meanwhile it is US.

    Would you give me something EPIC?

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @hzr said:
    Can you do bgp sessions yet / any eta on it?

    No eta.

  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @MikePT said:

    @MrRadic said:

    @MikePT said:
    What can you get with 4x1TB SSD?

    Any specific CPU or RAM requirements with that?

    E3/32GB RAM :)

    Sent you a private message.

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

    @imok said:
    E3 32GB RAM and 2x250GB SSD with /29. Only 5TB of bandwidth needed. Location does not matter meanwhile it is US.

    Would you give me something EPIC?

    Sent you a private message.

    Thanked by 1imok
Sign In or Register to comment.