Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BEWARE: Upbeat Hosting (I've been down 3 days--no resolve...) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BEWARE: Upbeat Hosting (I've been down 3 days--no resolve...)

Comments

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited July 2019

@donli said:

@t0ny0 said:
    Frantech is a Canadian outfit? Since when? Im sure @Francisco will find that statement hilarious, eh.

Give him a break, Canadians have an inferiority complex already.

Lol. You've checked the US president's butthurt twitter rants on a daily basis? You can't find a better poster child for inferiority complex. He even falsely claims Canadian inventions on Independence Day (!!!)

Maybe you've been told we have inferior complex, but we think we're very much superior to the US and try not to be too smug about it. We are jealous of better electronics, cheaper cellular plans and other pricing, though.

Sorry, if you think otherwise. Maybe try that again in 2-6 years. Hehe :smile:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I just wish my neighbors would cut down on weeds. They smell like rotten fish every single ducking day.

• @level6 said:

@TimboJones said:
    Ouch. I'm actually disappointed how he doesn't list his company location anywhere on About Us pages. I've never had a good experience with companies that do that. Especially disappointed you're not proud of being Canadian. I know you've said Victoria lots of times on LET, but you shouldn't hide this on your company pages.

FYI, file not found. https://buyvm.net/contactus.php

Are you serious?

Which part? Try the link, it says "File not found". Yes, I am serious.

• I heard Trump was born in canada and wants to be prime minister after his american apprentice show (the presidency) is cancelled after a 4 year run

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • level6level6 Member

@TimboJones said:

@level6 said:

@TimboJones said:
    Ouch. I'm actually disappointed how he doesn't list his company location anywhere on About Us pages. I've never had a good experience with companies that do that. Especially disappointed you're not proud of being Canadian. I know you've said Victoria lots of times on LET, but you shouldn't hide this on your company pages.

FYI, file not found. https://buyvm.net/contactus.php

Are you serious?

Which part? Try the link, it says "File not found". Yes, I am serious.

This is SHOCKING!!!! But try this link -

Apparently a dead link on the BuyVM site. What did you expect other than a contact form?

• donlidonli Member

@TimboJones said:

Lol. You've checked the US president's butthurt twitter rants on a daily basis? You can't find a better poster child for inferiority complex. He even falsely claims Canadian inventions on Independence Day (!!!)

Maybe you've been told we have inferior complex, but we think we're very much superior to the US and try not to be too smug about it. We are jealous of better electronics and other pricing, though.

See, they even have an inferiority complex about their inferiority complex.

• donlidonli Member

@TimboJones said:

Francisco hides his actual location after repeated unfortunate incidents with groupies.

Thanked by 3level6 ITLabs skorous
  • level6level6 Member

@donli said:

@TimboJones said:

Francisco hides his actual location after repeated unfortunate incidents with groupies.

It all started when the towel photo leaked.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited July 2019

@TimboJones said:

Maybe you've been told we have inferior complex, but we think we're very much superior to the US and try not to be too smug about it. We are jealous of better electronics and other pricing, though.

See, they even have an inferiority complex about their inferiority complex.

Annnnnd this is how Trump got elected. SMH

• Back on topic... DAY FOUR, all my data and account went offline Friday morning, now Monday morning. NOTHING FROM UPBEAT HOSTING. NOTHING... THE WORST. Only "We are working on it" FOUR DAYS? SURE. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Here is a screenshot of my tickets: https://screenpresso.com/=UxxLe

• I'll file 100 a day until they f'n respond!

• donlidonli Member

@hashratez said:
    Back on topic... DAY FOUR, all my data and account went offline Friday morning, now Monday morning. NOTHING FROM UPBEAT HOSTING. NOTHING... THE WORST. Only "We are working on it" FOUR DAYS? SURE. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

You don't sound very upbeat.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

So I guess the server isn't very...well?

I'll be here all week.

Francisco

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited July 2019

Why don't you file a dispute instead and migrate to a proper provider

Like PSK hosting

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@hashratez said:
    I'll file 100 a day until they f'n respond!

keep up beating them

• savitzersavitzer Member
    edited July 2019

Yep, 4th day now. I have the account on the same server as you OP.

Just keep getting this same generic response from them:

Hi,
    We are working for your issues.Once done we will update you. Thanks for your patience.
    Thanks,

Hopefully it comes up so I can get the data.

• donlidonli Member

@savitzer said:

Hopefully it comes up so I can get the data.

And your backup is where?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2019

When the (up)beat drops out.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • savitzer THANKS for chiming in-- you too? WOW. Well, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything. What bullshit--especially since they are taking on new clients as we speak.

• donlidonli Member

@hashratez said:
    What bullshit--especially since they are taking on new clients as we speak.

Alpharacks was down for weeks and still letting people buy services.

• savitzer -- time now is 2:20pm EST (I live in FL) Monday 15 July--my cpanel just came back up, all my sites are AFU but at least I can login VIA the Client Area, the click account, then clicked on CPANEL on left side menu bar... GOOD LUCK!

Thanked by 1savitzer
  • lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited July 2019

Upbeat Hosting is another Colo Crossing reseller. So, be aware, check all the comments here on lowendtalk and on lowendbox.

After September 1st, it will be a disaster for plenty of them (astronomic cpanel bills), with all their unlimited clients packs for just few bucks per year

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@hashratez said:
    savitzer -- time now is 2:20pm EST (I live in FL) Monday 15 July--my cpanel just came back up, all my sites are AFU but at least I can login VIA the Client Area, the click account, then clicked on CPANEL on left side menu bar... GOOD LUCK!

Make sure to backup your files and move somewhere else.

• Upbeat says "you are back on line.. here is 4 days credit". Yes, you can login to cpanel but NOTHING WORKS but file manager. DB access for restoring sites does not work. THE WORST. F'n Colocrossing--is just everything pure shit with these guys???

• NOW DAY 5 here is the latest response...

http://tinyurl.com/yxbhhhl6

• donlidonli Member

@hashratez said:
    NOW DAY 5 here is the latest response...

http://tinyurl.com/yxbhhhl6

I get the impression that lots of the companies making CC LEB offers don't actually have much experience doing what they are doing.

• uptimeuptime Member

• Hi @CVPS_Chris These are the kind of companies that give colocrossing a bad name. Might wanna look into this personally.

Thanked by 2uptime level6