Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DA cheap licenses [ Direct admin license partners ].
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DA cheap licenses [ Direct admin license partners ].

AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep
edited July 2019 in General

Hello,

I can see many threads about DA and the increase of the licenses by cpanel, Now we need to add some of the DA partners that offers cheap licenses.

If you have DA partners you can add them here to the list.

I found the following partners with cheap prices.

I've removed the links from the thread.

I wanted to help people because i found many people wanted to purchase a DA but they didn't found a useful answer.

If you have cheaper partners just list them.

DA deserves a try and we will start using them in the next few days instead of cpanel.

I hope you all have a nice day.

Thanked by 1DA_Mark

Comments

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited July 2019

Are these external licenses?

DA doesn't allow such:

You do not own a license unless you have purchased it through our directadmin.com website. Note that our terms and conditions do not allow license reselling unless you are leasing it from a server provider with a server. If you do not receive a server with your license payment to the Reseller, then your license violates our terms and conditions. Only the owner of the license with a valid clients login can modify a license.

• vovlervovler Member
    Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @AndrewSSD I know your intentions are good, to share cheap prices -- but it would be better to remove those links so nobody here gets scammed. It's almost like advertising nulled WHMCS licenses.

The only way it can be a true external (retail) license is if they provide you an account on directadmin.com in your own name, containing a retail license. They can't, because they are selling datacenter licenses in their own account.

Now that we are no longer selling datacenter lifetime licenses, and cracking down on heavy IP change abusers, these guys will slowly wither and die. They no longer have a way to replenish the licenses that we suspend for unauthorized reselling.

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@DA_Mark said:
    @AndrewSSD I know your intentions are good, to share cheap prices -- but it would be better to remove those links so nobody here gets scammed. It's almost like advertising nulled WHMCS licenses.

The only way it can be a true external (retail) license is if they provide you an account on directadmin.com in your own name, containing a retail license. They can't, because they are selling datacenter licenses in their own account.

Now that we are no longer selling datacenter lifetime licenses, and cracking down on heavy IP change abusers, these guys will slowly wither and die. They no longer have a way to replenish the licenses that we suspend for unauthorized reselling.

I've gone and removed the links from the thread thanks for letting me know. It's my mistake , I'll read the DA terms of service.

• @AndrewSSD thanks for updating your post. Don't apologize -- those sites look legit on the outside, how were you supposed to know?? :smile:

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@DA_Mark said:
    @AndrewSSD thanks for updating your post. Don't apologize -- those sites look legit on the outside, how were you supposed to know?? :smile:

You are right, I'm afraid but i glad you explained everything right here now :blush:

• LeviLevi Member

@DA_Mark said:
    @AndrewSSD thanks for updating your post. Don't apologize -- those sites look legit on the outside, how were you supposed to know?? :smile:

Is there any legal ways you are going to shutdown such operations? WHMCS sends its attorney for hunt on nulled installments.

• @LTniger said:

@DA_Mark said:

Is there any legal ways you are going to shutdown such operations? WHMCS sends its attorney for hunt on nulled installments.

I hope this was a joke.

• BopieBopie Member

Im glad this was outlined by DA them selfs, As a DA partner my self or reseller however you want to put it I to can offer cheap licences but only for customers on my servers.

I do find it a great way to add something special to our services so its a great way to bring in business for us hosting companies

• LeviLevi Member

@alexvolk said:

@LTniger said:

@DA_Mark said:

I hope this was a joke.

No joke, dmca take downs are real.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2019

Ok lets use this thread for SEO instead?

@Francisco, BuyVM.net - free internal licenses for VPS;
    @AnthonySmith - inceptionhosting.com - free internal licenses for VPS;
    @intovps, intovps.com - free internal licenses for VPS;
    @HostDoc - hostdoc.co.uk - free internal licenses for VPS;
    @MikePT - myw.pt - 5€ internal VPS licenses (not yet in production), 15€ internal Dedicated Server licenses.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2019

We (www.ionswitch.com) offer $4/m internal licenses on dedicated vps systems.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:
    @HostDoc - hostdoc.com (right?) - free internal licenses for VPS;

hostdoc.co.uk or kvm.doctor

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
  • @alexvolk said:

@LTniger said:

@DA_Mark said:

I hope this was a joke.

Why? You're concerned for the scammers but not DA or the end users who are being sold a fraudulent product? Companies have legal responsibilities to defend their Intellectual Property.

• @TimboJones said:
    Why? You're concerned for the scammers but not DA or the end users who are being sold a fraudulent product? Companies have legal responsibilities to defend their Intellectual Property.

Let me clarify, if host is using nulled DA for earning some income then he should definitely pay for that license.

I simply can't understand why DA should waste a time by sending DMCA messages?

Do you really think that providers will care about some illegal (without license) software on customers servers?

@LTniger said:

Attorney and DMCA message templates are all different things...

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited July 2019

@alexvolk said:

@TimboJones said:

Let me clarify, if host is using nulled DA for earning some income then he should definitely pay for that license.

I simply can't understand why DA should waste a time by sending DMCA messages?

Do you really think that providers will care about some illegal (without license) software on customers servers?

@LTniger said:

Attorney and DMCA message templates are all different things...

Like I said, in some places, you NEED to defend your intellectual IP for legal reasons. Even if the offender isn't causing you lost profits.

But it wouldn't be a DMCA message, this would be willful infringement and would be filed in the jurisdiction of the offending company so that their assets could be seized in judgement.

P.s. be careful, you should have just said "Let me clarify, if host is using nulled DA then he should definitely pay for that license."

Whether income is generated doesn't mean the license is not being violated and is piracy all the same.

• Bottom line if DA gives a damn and it matters to them (rather that people pontificating on the internet) they can contact their own attorneys and get an actual valid legal opinion. I'm sure a for profit corporation will do that which protects its profits

• @TimboJones said:
    Like I said, in some places, you NEED to defend your intellectual IP for legal reasons. Even if the offender isn't causing you lost profits.

But it wouldn't be a DMCA message, this would be willful infringement and would be filed in the jurisdiction of the offending company so that their assets could be seized in judgement.

Well, in some places... yeah. It makes sense when DA registered as legal business in each country as well as patented their IP rights all over the world.

Otherwise, it's simply not possible to seize someone assets from another country due to using somebodies software from another country.

Whether income is generated doesn't mean the license is not being violated and is piracy all the same.

Every country has it is own intellectual IP rights and rules. If it's not registered in that country why should somebody care?

• @DA_Mark said:
    @AndrewSSD I know your intentions are good, to share cheap prices -- but it would be better to remove those links so nobody here gets scammed. It's almost like advertising nulled WHMCS licenses.

The funny thing is that the first link that he posted originally (install********min.com) was using a nulled WHMCS license lol

• @doghouch said:

@DA_Mark said:

The funny thing is that the first link that he posted originally (install********min.com) was using a nulled WHMCS license lol

Reported to whmcs.

• @alexvolk said:

@TimboJones said:

Well, in some places... yeah. It makes sense when DA registered as legal business in each country as well as patented their IP rights all over the world.

> Otherwise, it's simply not possible to seize someone assets from another country due to using somebodies software from another country.

Every country has it is own intellectual IP rights and rules. If it's not registered in that country why should somebody care?

This happens all the time. The defendant doesn't show up to court and loses default judgement. Assets are frozen, if there are any. No patents need be involved.

There's international agreements in place in any worthwhile County in the world.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2019

@TimboJones said:
    There's international agreements in place in any worthwhile County in the world.

International agreements doesn't work for everything and every country has it's own agreements (to decide what agreements are good for them and when they want apply them ).

Even if it worked you can't simply proof that somebody is using nulled software.

OK. Let me give you an example.

• I'm using nulled DA.
    • One of the clients reported this to DA.

What will do DA?

• Send DMCA message, that's all.

Do you really think they'll go to court to simply ditch my server in Moscow?

Do you really think that court from Canada could issue a seizure of my assets in Russia?

Do you really think that Russia will take care of that court decision?

TimboJones said: This happens all the time.

Show me please, one of the court cases where it exactly says - seized due to using nulled software for company not registered in that Country?

• @alexvolk said:

@TimboJones said:

International agreements doesn't work for everything and every country has it's own agreements (to decide what agreements are good for them and when they want apply them ).

Even if it worked you can't simply proof that somebody is using nulled software.

OK. Let me give you an example.

• I'm using nulled DA.
    • One of the clients reported this to DA.

What will do DA?

• Send DMCA message, that's all.

Do you really think they'll go to court to simply ditch my server in Moscow?

Do you really think that court from Canada could issue a seizure of my assets in Russia?

Do you really think that Russia will take care of that court decision?

TimboJones said: This happens all the time.

Show me please, one of the court cases where it exactly says - seized due to using nulled software for company not registered in that Country?

Hello, McFly?! Do you not understand that is piracy?

Are you thinking you're somehow immune because you're in Russia? (ask Kim Dotcom how safe he was in New Zealand)You're betting it's too much hassle to go after you rather than having a legal standing (you don't). A quick Google search shows Russia ramping up anti-piracy laws and IP protections every 2 years since 2013, showing you REALLY don't know wtf you're talking about. And they are getting pissed, and someone is going to be made an example of. Glad I don't live in a country where corruption and disappearances are a regular thing.

You're on the wrong site, buddy.

Thanked by 2Clouvider vimalware
  • And on the next edition of LowEnd lawyers...

Thanked by 1level6
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2019

@TimboJones said:

Hello, McFly?! Do you not understand that is piracy?

Are you thinking you're somehow immune because you're in Russia? (ask Kim Dotcom how safe he was in New Zealand)You're betting it's too much hassle to go after you rather than having a legal standing (you don't). A quick Google search shows Russia ramping up anti-piracy laws and IP protections every 2 years since 2013, showing you REALLY don't know wtf you're talking about. And they are getting pissed, and someone is going to be made an example of. Glad I don't live in a country where corruption and disappearances are a regular thing.

You're on the wrong site, buddy.

How many years are you in this field? Just curious since I'm not sure how you could compare Kim Dotcom case with software licensing?

Hosting illegal files and using nulled software some kind of different things.

Both piracy - yes, but the later one isn't easy to punish in legal ways.

You don't have enough information on this but still speaking loudly. Don't do that, please, for your own safety.

Thanked by 1Tumbleguy1
  • MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR

You don't even need International agreements.

There are copyright laws in almost every country. Based on those you can sue someone infringing your copyright in their home country.

Just ask every media company ever.

• @Matthias said:
    You don't even need International agreements.

There are copyright laws in almost every country. Based on those you can sue someone infringing your copyright in their home country.

Just ask every media company ever.

Let me explain it once again.

Looks like most of you have prior experience suing someone from another country?!

It does cost a LOT of money to sue someone from another country.

Also the process isn't %100 when it comes to software licensing if suing side isn't registered as a business in that country!

Ask yourself before writing again:

• why M$ and similar companies are registered in so many countries legally?
    • How you can legally proof that I'm using nulled software on my server?
    • Do you really think that someone is going to witch hunt for using nulled software?

Anyways, Is this Low End Layer sub forum?

• MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR
    edited July 2019

@alexvolk said:

It does cost a LOT of money to sue someone from another country.

Right, but this is reimbursed later (at least in some countries).

Also the process isn't %100 when it comes to software licensing if suing side isn't registered as a business in that country!

Copyright applies to software like it does to music and movies, no differences there.

• Why M$ and similar companies are registered in so many countries legally?

Taxes

• How you can legally proof that I'm using nulled software on my server?

You don't appear in our system and can't otherwise proof you have one. Your instance also doesn't contact our licensing server. You might also have visited a nulling website whose servers have been seized.

• Do you really think that someone is going to witch hunt for using nulled software?

Yes

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@MikePT
    We are also offering Free DirectAdmin with our VPS. Here

Thanked by 1MikePT
This discussion has been closed.