Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !

cociucociu Member
edited July 2019 in Offers

Hello people ,

Like i have promised many times we have start to offer kvm storage plans , so to celebrate this new offer we give 30% off recurring for life in all order with minimum 3 month prepayment contract recurring for life .** Cupon code : kvm30off
Here we go :

Vztype : KVM

1gb ram
1tb HDD
1 core
10 tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
1 gbps port speed
normal price 6.5 eur/mo , after disscount if you pay quarently will be 4.55 eur/mo so a totaly of 13.65 eur/3 month.
Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=393

If you need bigger plans you can visit this webage using the same cupon: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=54

For the moment we offer only the template what is in the list , but we are working hard to add more templates including some windows. This will tard up to 4-6 business day.

PLEASE NOTE : THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER , SO THE COUPON CODE IS VALID UP TO DAY 30.07.2019 OR UNTIL 1000 COUPONS IS CONSUME. AFTER THIS THE NORMAL RATES WILL BE APPLY.
Also if is huge demands we can delay in provide your service up to the day 16.07.2019 so please be patciense . Once the service is delivered we will change your next due date if is the case.

Any question ? feel free to ask here.

«13456713

Comments

  • edited July 2019

    It looks like the order link doesn't work - please can you check it? Thanks :) Great offer though!

    Edit: it should be https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=393

    Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

    YellowHummingbird said: It looks like the order link doesn't work - please can you check it? Thanks Great offer though!

    Edit: it should be https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=393

    edited , thanks

    Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird
  • Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

  • cociucociu Member
    edited July 2019

    failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

    PS my English class is included in the price .

  • @cociu said:

    failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

    PS my English class is included in the price .

    1tb hdd? Sorry didn't saw that

  • cociucociu Member

    failhostings said: 1tb hdd? Sorry didn't saw that

    is good before you accuse or compare between host to take a deep look in the offer and after this take the decision. Also our most problem was due of openvz and the new kernels and in the last 6 monts was a disastre eaven we have told to te people to not upgrade , this is not the case in kvm.

    Thanked by 2dahartigan MikePT
  • Nice to see some KVM storage plans! Will fix the issue with Ovz!

    Any possibility for smaller plans (250/500GB)?

  • cociucociu Member

    datanoise said: Any possibility for smaller plans (250/500GB)?

    after this offer we will add too , but will be in normal rate because will be cheap yet.

  • ryotsuryotsu Member

    Cheap 250G yearly please!

  • I think, something like 200-250GB for $18-24 / year would be better for LET.

    What is the platform and control panel for end-user?

  • sanvitsanvit Member

    Custom ISO available?

  • cociucociu Member

    vimalware said: What is the platform and control panel for end-user?

    is the same but is fully functionaly now "big thanks to a user from LET" because was spend more than one week in a hard work to put all in orden.

    Also the console is working now.

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member
    edited July 2019

    If free, can help me solve this ticket #498397 ?
    It has been submitted for two months.
    Thank you.

  • ryotsuryotsu Member

    @cociu said:

    failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

    PS my English class is included in the price .

    We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

  • cociucociu Member

    ryotsu said: We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

    i am in romania , so compare peanuts with nothing.

  • cociucociu Member

    ZRBLOG said: If free, can help me solve this ticket #498397 ?

    this is a affiliate request and you have push 5 times in the tiket , dont know if you see it how many time i have post in not push in the tiket because the response will delay. Any way we will resolve this in the next 24 hours.

  • l2o88jl2o88j Member

    @cociu what is the coupon code ?it shows €19.5 for quarterly

  • cociucociu Member

    l2o88j said: @cociu what is the coupon code ?it shows €19.5 for quarterly

    sorry , just edited Cupon code : kvm30off

  • ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

    @cociu said:

    ZRBLOG said: If free, can help me solve this ticket #498397 ?

    this is a affiliate request and you have push 5 times in the tiket , dont know if you see it how many time i have post in not push in the tiket because the response will delay. Any way we will resolve this in the next 24 hours.

    The ticket submitted at 09/05/2019 (18:56) automatically generated, and then reply to provide information in 09/05/2019 (18:57), the latter my two replies in 14/06/2019 (16:24), 01/07/2019 (18:48), including my first automatic generation and reply a total of 4 times(no 5 times) and separated, but without any reply for 2 months, I will look forward to the next 24 hours and thank you again.

  • williewillie Member

    Do the storage nodes have raid? What level?

    This is a nice offer and KVM storage is always welcome. However the OpenVZ July 4 promo was more amazing even though it was OpenVZ, imho ;)

  • cociucociu Member

    ZRBLOG said: ZRBLOG

    i just response to your tiket , please read it and if you have any comments please replay i am glad to help.

  • cociucociu Member

    willie said: Do the storage nodes have raid? What level?

    10 , 50, 60 depend of the node where your kvm will be created.

    About ovz yes is more cheap but less templates, we will continue to offer ovz too .

    Thanked by 3ITLabs pike willie
  • @cociu Custom ISO install?

  • ITLabsITLabs Member

    @cociu said:
    10 , 50, 60 depend of the node where your kvm will be created.

    RAID10 is da-best, no downtime no sense. PERIOD.

  • uptimeuptime Member

    why no raid 0 ?

  • williewillie Member
    edited July 2019

    Oh this is nice, the larger plans cost less per TB (I guess they weren't mentioned in the offer because of LET price limit). Here's the prices from HS's site--by my calculations the 6TB plan is lowest per TB.

    |----+-----+-------+--------|
    | TB | €/m |  -30% | €/m/TB |
    |----+-----+-------+--------|
    |  1 | 6.5 |  4.55 |   4.55 |
    |  2 |  13 |  9.10 |   4.55 |
    |  4 |  20 | 14.00 |   3.50 |
    |  6 |  27 | 18.90 |   3.15 |
    |  8 |  40 | 28.00 |   3.50 |
    | 10 |  55 | 38.50 |   3.85 |
    |----+-----+-------+--------|
    

    Now what am I going to do with 6TB of KVM storage, hmm....

  • cociucociu Member

    willie said: Oh this is nice, the larger plans cost less per TB (I guess they weren't mentioned in the offer because of LET price limit). Here's the prices from HS's site--by my calculations the 6TB plan is lowest per TB.

    rules, rules , rules, thanks.

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member

    TheRealDeal said: @cociu Custom ISO install?

    one time install yes is possible we will mount it and you install via console. BUT one time every 6 month.

  • pikepike Member

    How failsafe is this hdd? Raid?

  • ITLabsITLabs Member

    @pike said:
    How failsafe is this hdd? Raid?

    I'm assuming it's safe to use as the backup of my backuped backups.

Sign In or Register to comment.