Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[P2V] Free VPS Giveaway from Subnetweb Technology
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[P2V] Free VPS Giveaway from Subnetweb Technology

situnrockssitunrocks Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Guys Subnetweb Technology, yet another P2V [make posts to get vps] has started giveaways of awesome quality and secured provider Softlayer. The giveaway has been started some days ago and Yes its legit and its really great to get free VPS.

Here are the VPS's on the giveaway :

Small-2 VPS:

Availabe : 20nos

Disk: 20GB HDD

RAM: 265MB

Burst RAM: 512MB

Virtualization: OpenVZ

ControlPanel: SolusVM

Bandwidth: 512GB

Mega-2 VPS:

Available: No

Disk: 50GB HDD

RAM: 768MB

Burst RAM: 1024MB

Virtualization: OpenVZ

ControlPanel: SolusVM

Bandwidth: 1024GB

You must have 50posts to eligible for Small-2 VPS which is currently available and its obvious you have to contribute some knowledge.

here is the link to this offer.

Also they are planning to provide more VPS's when the available one's will be taken. Whats more we shouldn't expect more than this for FREE :D

Thanked by 1vectorian

Comments

• This is crap.

• situnrockssitunrocks Member
    edited November 2013

@joelgm said:
    This is crap.

Sorry to hear this but I already have one VPS from them and its fine.

• @situnrocks said:
    Sorry to hear this but I already have one VPS from them and its fine.

I'm not talking about the node specs. Posting on another forum just to get a low end vps.. the whole concept seems such a ridiculous waste of time. You could get a BlueVM LEB for $5 a year, or a Crissic 512 MB for $15 a year.

• @joelgm said:
    I'm not talking about the node specs. Posting on another forum just to get a low end vps.. the whole concept seems such a ridiculous waste of time. You could get a BlueVM LEB for $5 a year, or a Crissic 512 MB for $15 a year.

Thanks for your comments but for me its not hard to make 40posts/month in a community and keep a Mega-2 VPS. They also offer free vps without any requirements by making a small donation for once :) and some users got too.

• waste of time , u can get free vps from Host1Free VPS with unlimited bandwidth

• vectorianvectorian Member
    edited November 2013

@mentari said:
    waste of time , u can get free vps from Host1Free VPS with unlimited bandwidth

I got one from host1free. But they terminate it without any notification..

• The only other review I can find on this company on LET is:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14021/subnetweb-com-free-vps-review

And it is a shameless self-promotion...

So assuming @Shawni has nothing to do with @situnrocks and this is not just another one of their self-promotion...I would still try to avoid them as I don't think a good company really need fake reviews.

• @vectorian said:
    I got one. But they terminate it without any notification..

Yes it happened as some one tried to use hacking stuffs, and entire node terminated to stop that. But now they announced that Softlayer staffs will take care of servers. I dint found any one who can provide free vps in a P2V method except FVPS [but ww should remember FVPS is too old and many experienced Mods, Staffs]

I'm just promoting the free stuff as I liked since its a community to share and you can't say its fake. So don't take me personally "we shouldn't complain free service" legends said.

• @zhuanyi said:
    The only other review I can find on this company on LET is:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/14021/subnetweb-com-free-vps-review

And it is a shameless self-promotion...

So assuming Shawni has nothing to do with situnrocks and this is not just another one of their self-promotion...I would still try to avoid them as I don't think a good company really need fake reviews.

Not sure why you call it fake, but it isn't. It's actually a review done by me on my own VPS from subnetweb.com as i already stated, i'm not the owner so i still have to meet the requirements to get a VPS. Administrating is just additional.

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited November 2013

i think must have 50 post in LET -_-

• @blackeye said:
    i think must have 50 post in LET -_-

No at SNW.

Guys all the existing VPS has been upgraded to 1Gbit today without any extra requirements.

• [i]Update : Samll-2 vps has been upgraded with Unlimited Bandwidth and 512MB dedicated RAM ; also Free domain giveaway-3 has been started.[/i]

• Thanks for the offer. Will get started on it.