Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share Information about SparkVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Share Information about SparkVPS

synardsynard Member

hi,

this is my first time to share in this community,
and sorry if my english bad :D

i just want to share my experience with SparkVPS.
i think they just want to steal customer money.

all their product really bad, maybe their oversold.
and their customer support and other service really bad too.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Thanked by 1jordonr
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

There is just one important question, have more than 48 hours passed between product activation and refund request?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2019

synard said: i think they just want to steal customer money.

Do they offer a guaranteed refund if you don't like their product? For example, 14 days refund policy for any reason? If not, a refund usually will be accepted by a provider only if there is a really valid reason (non delivery, broken vps, really poor performance etc.).

You claimed in your first ticket that you had poor performance with your vps. Yet, you do not give a single detail on your claim. What did you try to compile? Did you do any other test to see the speed of your machine? Did you run any benchmarks and stretch test app to see the performance? Did you check if the procedure of compiling stucks in some weird configuration? Did you face poor performance only on compiling? Do you have any proofs for that? What vps is that and how much does it cost? Did you try to reinstall it with a different OS to see the performance? Did you even try with their support team to resolve the issue?

They claimed that they resolved the issue, at least according with their sayings in the ticket. You did not answer them that the problem insists, instead, you admitted that the specs and hardware of the vps does not meet your needs. This is something you check BEFORE buying a vps, not after.

synard said: all their product really bad, maybe their oversold.

How many products do you have with them that makes you saying that all of them are really bad?

synard said: and their customer support and other service really bad too.

What "other services"?

Did they deliver a vps? Yes. Is it working? Yes. If you faced some performance issues, did you troubleshot? No. Is this a steal? Really no.

TL'DR

I would have sympathy for you only if you did some try to troubleshot the vps and work with the support team to fix it. You didn't. The only fault of them is the delay of a final answer from their billing dptm. But, again, a refund is totally unreasonable on this.

And the salt in the wound: you registered on LET just to bash the provider, covering it with a title like "share experiences"!

Really, not sympathy at all on you...

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • donlidonli Member

@jvnadr said:

Do they offer a guaranteed refund if you don't like their product? For example, 14 days refund policy for any reason? If not, a refund usually will be accepted by a provider only if there is a really valid reason (non delivery, broken vps, really poor performance etc.).

From https://www.sparkvps.com/terms-of-service/ :

1f. SparkVPS provides a 48 hour money back window. If you did not breach any agreements noted within this document, we will be happy to issue a full refund within the first 48 hours of your order, no questions asked. While VPS are eligible, please note that Dedicated Servers or Custom Plans are excluded from our money back policy. At this time, payments made via cryptocurrency (i.e. Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc) are unable to be refunded to its original source. Instead, if a refund request is submitted for this we will refund it to your SparkVPS account credit.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

donli said: donli

So, the critical question here is: Did he asked for a refund in this time window or not? (That's the first point I asked, about refund policy of them). If yes, they have to refund him. If not, all my other points are valid.

• I had them.
    You are right to be concerned.
    Trying to get your money back is like pulling teeth!
    They're a nightmare. Buyer beware!