Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which providers offer IPoAC for pigeons?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which providers offer IPoAC for pigeons?

zero24xzero24x Member
edited July 2019 in General

hello friends,

i recently read about Internet Protocol over Avian Carriers (IPoAC) where you use homing pigeons to carry data.

i did not find any providers yet who offer this.

i imagine this setup:

1) i send you my trained homing pigeons, you mount them to a stable next to my servers.
2) you connect usb thumb drives to my servers, e.g.
256gb thumb drives, i will make backup on it, when done you you mount it on pigeons and give pigeons a sign to fly to another datacenter (which supports pigeon traffic also).

3) when pigeons arrive at other DC the people there people feed them (because they travel maybe to another country!) well, take usb drive, mount into my servers and send pigeons back.

questions:

1) do you have inhouse pigeons if i dont want to use my own?
2) price per cleaning piece of pigeon poop
3) can i prepay 3 years + cleaning of poop every day for 40% off?
4) do your employees have certificates knowing how to handle and take care of pigeons well? i want them high quality feeded so data lives well also!
5) how many pigeons can your datacenter handle at same time?
6) for better privacy, can you mix the pigeons? like onion routing, so you chase them for some minutes randomly around your whole datcenter before they go to my server?

Comments