Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for LEB in Colorado.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for LEB in Colorado.

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I've been looking around but it looks like we're the only provider still in Colorado with LEBs, I hope I'm wrong. Anybody know of any other hosts anywhere in Colorado? Specs, city, and data center don't matter to me as long as it meets LET's pricing. Monthly preferred, but willing to pay annually if it's a good rate. Thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2019

TACServers and Mean Servers both have hosting in Denver and have posted here on LET.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@CyberneticTitan said:
    TACServers and Mean Servers both have hosting in Denver and have posted here on LET.

TACServers hasn't been in business for years and MeanServers doesn't offer LEBs.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Maybe ChangeIP. Seems they were active here once @changeip

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • uptimeuptime Member

@SmartHost offers kvm in Colorado

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We have service available in Colorado...out of the Handy Networks facility.

Thanked by 1KuJoe

@SmartHost said:
    We have service available in Colorado...out of the Handy Networks facility.

Which HN data center are your servers in?

@KuJoe said:

Which HN data center are your servers in?

5350 S. Valentia Way, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111

Thanked by 3uptime KuJoe vimalware
  • and MeanServers doesn't offer LEBs.

I have a LEB from MeanServers...

• I used FrontRangeHosting some 7 years ago. Pretty solid low-end VPS providers at that time, but they are no longer in business now.

@joereid said:

and MeanServers doesn't offer LEBs.

I have a LEB from MeanServers...

Link me where I can buy one please, I looked everywhere and all old links are dead. :disappointed:

• Sorry, no servers in Colorado. Only bears.

@SirFoxy said:
    Sorry, no servers in Colorado. Only bears.

...and weed.

• I used Front Range way way back Corey was a nice guy and had a good service too bad he sold out.

Don't you have boxes with space there @Kujoe? I know you do OVZ, but couldn't you spin up a KVM also?

I don't know your setup and I am kind of curious is all.

• I'd assume he's looking for other locations and/or providers than his own for monitoring or what not.

@AuroraZ said:
    I used Front Range way way back Corey was a nice guy and had a good service too bad he sold out.

Don't you have boxes with space there @Kujoe? I know you do OVZ, but couldn't you spin up a KVM also?

I don't know your setup and I am kind of curious is all.

Corey is awesome and I really miss his VPSs (as well as TACServers). I'm spinning up a few VPN servers here for me to use while I'm out here. I'm testing different ones to see which offers the best performance and latency to certain services (game servers, Discord, and Twitch).

@Daevien said:
    I'd assume he's looking for other locations and/or providers than his own for monitoring or what not.

I'm testing different networks to see which one fits my needs best.

Also if anybody was wondering, FDCServer's $0.99 Starter VPS is a flop. The only OS options available are Debian 6, Debian 7, and a few old EOL Ubuntu versions, all other OS options are disabled and require you to upgrade to their $29.99/month plan.

Anybody know any cloud services in Colorado? Preferably hourly billing (willing to prepay $25).

• @KuJoe said:
    Anybody know any cloud services in Colorado? Preferably hourly billing (willing to prepay $25).

Bearvm.com

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@KuJoe said:
    Also if anybody was wondering, FDCServer's $0.99 Starter VPS is a flop. The only OS options available are Debian 6, Debian 7, and a few old EOL Ubuntu versions, all other OS options are disabled and require you to upgrade to their $29.99/month plan.

What the fuck.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@SirFoxy said:

@KuJoe said:

Bearvm.com

alphaweedvapeshost.com

Thanked by 2SirFoxy MichaelCee
This discussion has been closed.