Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alpharacks keeps billing via PayPal! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alpharacks keeps billing via PayPal!

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@xaoc said:

@StephanStanisic said:

AnthonySmith said: and literally authorizing them to do so is so incredibly stupid I would seriously considering asking the government for a supported living allowance. you cannot be trusted to live your own life.

I'm sorry, was that really necessary? Was just trying to help the (maybe) unknowing like me. I think that there are enough people that go trough this.

AnthonySmith said: getting past number 4 then complaining in public

I wasn't trying to complain in public, just hoping I could help a few people who might not have canceled their subscription.

Could you maybe tell me how I could have changed this post so that it wouldn't have sounded like me complaining?

Just ignore that person, they're being a dick to everyone not just you. Your post looks fine to me and i'm sorry you had to learn it this way, it happens tho, even with these "high horse riders".

You are right, I apologise, it just irritates me to no end seeing people making these scams even more attractive.

Thanked by 3vimalware xaoc uptime