Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE MIGRATIONS! Shared and Reseller Plans [DirectAdmin, MailChannels and LiteSpeed/LSCache!]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE MIGRATIONS! Shared and Reseller Plans [DirectAdmin, MailChannels and LiteSpeed/LSCache!]

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited July 2019 in Offers

Howdy guys!

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. is proud to launch the new brand MyW. This brand was recently established in order to provide WebHosting IT Solutions for the global market. We have been operating WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. since December 2015, our company is 3 years and 7 months old. I, personally, have been selling WebHosting since 2004, that makes it 15 years in the business (yes, we still have clients from that time!).

Recently, with all the cPanel drama, we thought it would be a challenge for us to start selling WebHosting to the whole world, instead of just to local customers, and the drama gave us a boost to try alternatives which were pretty productive after we explored the ins and outs about DirectAdmin.

MyW focus on delivering reliable Shared and Reseller Hosting for our customers, with the following setup:

• SSD Arrays
  • DirectAdmin
  • MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
  • LiteSpeed (in progress, shall be activated within a few days)
  • Softaculous (in progress, shall be activated within a few days)
  • Daily backups (although, JetBackup isn't compatible with DirectAdmin yet, so these are the regular daily, compressed backups).

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Server location: Germany, Hetzner.

Shared Hosting plan:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
2.50€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Coupon code: 50OFF

Reseller Hosting plan:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unlimited Accounts
5€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Coupon code: 50OFF

Note: LiteSpeed/Softaculous is being worked on, we're fine-tuning it and will set it to production as soon as possible. For now, the setup consists of Apache and PHP-FPM.

Should you guys have any further questions please let us know!

Comments

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

Good luck in your new venture @MikePT.

Btw, on your website reseller entry is priced at €10,00/mo.

Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ITLabs said:
    Good luck in your new venture @MikePT.

Btw, on your website reseller entry is priced at €10,00/mo.

Correct, my bad, I forgot to enter the coupon code here, should be: 50OFF

Thank you @ITLabs! :D

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • good offer mige

Thanked by 1MikePT

@SirFoxy said:
    good offer mige

Thank you! We're doing our best here :-)

• YmpkerYmpker Member

HETZNER!
    I see what you did there :P

Good luck!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • roastroast Member
    edited July 2019

Good luck with your sales! Plus the new adventure!

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited July 2019

@Ympker said:
    HETZNER!
    I see what you did there :P

Good luck!

Hetzner is just awesome!!!

@roast said:
    Good luck with your sales! Plus the new adventure!

Thank you so much @roast!

Guys, don't forget we're offering free migrations from cPanel > DA, this is the right take to take the chance! :D
    We need work!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Those offers sound like "email provider (re-?) entering hosting market", sorry.
    But it might be interesting to many (unfortunately many shady ones too).

I wish you good luck.

Thanked by 2alexvolk MikePT
  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2019

Wish it was a Singapore.

Thanked by 2MikePT MissFortune
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2019

@MikePT well, I've only one question:

WHY?

I can understand that you might want to earn money but can't learn from your own mistakes?

Thanked by 2MikePT Clouvider

@yokowasis said:
    Wish it was a Singapore.

Not planned for now though!

• @MikePT said:

@yokowasis said:
    Wish it was a Singapore.

Can't a man has a wish list?

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited July 2019

@jsg said:
    Those offers sound like "email provider (re-?) entering hosting market", sorry.
    But it might be interesting to many (unfortunately many shady ones too).

I wish you good luck.

Our company has been operating since December 2015, VAT 513782540 and in good standing. We have employees, office, and a registered business with VAT fully paid (actually, 2k+ positive) and MOSS agreement is applied. I don't see why you'd not be well in our company. I still have some customers from 2004, that's a long time. We've never opened the Shared/Hosting offers to the international market until now, so that says that... We've been doing this for a while (granted, I started the company in Dec 2015 only, :P, it wasn't legal before that).

Edit: I hope I got your comment right, if not, please PM me so I can clarify.

@yokowasis said:

@MikePT said:

@yokowasis said:
    Wish it was a Singapore.

Absolutely! You should!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@MikePT said: Our company has been operating since December 2015, VAT 513782540 and in good standing. We have employees, office, and a registered business with VAT fully paid (actually, 2k+ positive) and MOSS agreement is applied. I don't see why you'd not be well in our company. I still have some customers from 2004, that's a long time. We've never opened the Shared/Hosting offers to the international market until now, so that says that... We've been doing this for a while (granted, I started the company in Dec 2015 only, :P, it wasn't legal before that).

I thought that you had dissolved your company, which is why you were (unemployed and) looking for work.

But now you seem to be saying that your company has been operating since the end of December 2015. So why were you (unemployed and) looking for work?

(If I may ask.)

• angstrom said: thought

Doesn't necessarily mean he's a paid employee of his company, or if he is that the salary is enough, or dividends are enough. Always gotta get multiple incomes!

Thanked by 2angstrom MikePT
  • donlidonli Member

@yokowasis said:

@MikePT said:

@yokowasis said:
    Wish it was a Singapore.

You wish.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Mic-hael said:

angstrom said: thought

Doesn't necessarily mean he's a paid employee of his company, or if he is that the salary is enough, or dividends are enough. Always gotta get multiple incomes!

Sure, of course. :smile:

But I could almost swear that he said not so long ago that he had dissolved or at least left his company, but perhaps I missed something. But now, suddenly, it sounds like nothing ever changed, and that his company has simply added shared hosting to their portfolio ...

• BopieBopie Member

Oh right so i use hetzner for shared and get bashed to high hell but Mike does and its fine ... I see how it is.

Jokes though, Nice deals for sure :D good luck man.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • 404error404error Member
    edited July 2019

Ffks, you guys keep giving a pass to shaddy companies that come out of the blue, end up scammed and cry for refunds once per year but can't help yourself to pile on Mike that you know for several years already.

Has he ever grabbed your money without providing a service? If the answer is no, then relax....

Thanked by 3MichaelCee MikePT FHR
  • donlidonli Member

@404error said:
    Ffks, you guys keep giving a pass to shaddy companies that come out of the blue, end up scammed and cry for refunds once per year but can't help yourself to pile on Mike that you know for several years already.

Has he ever grabbed your money without providing a service? If the answer is no, then relax....

He turned me into a newt!

edited July 2019

@angstrom said:

@MikePT said: Our company has been operating since December 2015, VAT 513782540 and in good standing. We have employees, office, and a registered business with VAT fully paid (actually, 2k+ positive) and MOSS agreement is applied. I don't see why you'd not be well in our company. I still have some customers from 2004, that's a long time. We've never opened the Shared/Hosting offers to the international market until now, so that says that... We've been doing this for a while (granted, I started the company in Dec 2015 only, :P, it wasn't legal before that).

I thought that you had dissolved your company, which is why you were (unemployed and) looking for work.

But now you seem to be saying that your company has been operating since the end of December 2015. So why were you (unemployed and) looking for work?

(If I may ask.)

Of course, I'll explain you.

I did start webhosting in 2004, as reselling using cPanel, for local companies. The growth was... Well, it's pretty rare to sell webhosting locally, unless you sell a website as well, so that's what I've done since then.

When I founded the company, the intent was to sell services, such as Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Server Management Services. What we ended up with, was barely webdesign, plus vinyl printing and I, as the only IT guy, was funding the whole company working for other companies, listed in my LinkedIn. This resulted in being volatile, that is, if I quit the job or something happen resulting in being unemployed, I'd be pretty volatile in terms of sustaining the company.
    Nowadays, I am/was looking for a full-time job so I can actually fund it properly, however, recently, I decided I should stick to the occasional DevOps service (Ad-hoc, paid per hour) and actually grow the company's client base. That'll make it sustainable for the coming years, and that means that bills are paid and that I'll be able to have a wage. Keep in mind, I haven't had a wage for a few months. Company bills are paid, as the money I receive is enough to cover it, but my wage is non-existent, so what I really want to do is to grow the company, and stop relying on IT jobs, that is, working for other companies. I've never focused on this until I had rough months that ended up on some conclusions: I can do it right now if I work hard enough.

@Mic-hael said:

Multiple incomes, of course, but stick to my focus: Grow our client base and stop relying on my IT jobs. I dream of having a stable, successful/profitable company. I don't demand much, and I work hard.

@angstrom said:

@Mic-hael said:

Sure, of course. :smile:

But I could almost swear that he said not so long ago that he had dissolved or at least left his company, but perhaps I missed something. But now, suddenly, it sounds like nothing ever changed, and that his company has simply added shared hosting to their portfolio ...

You're correct, and damn you, for ruining my sales thread, I am trying to make some money guys!

I thought of dissolving it and gave iroute.io away. However, I still need to work and get paid - it wouldn't make sense to dissolve it to start another company, or billing as an individual/sole proprietary, I still need to do all the legal discounts, pay IRS, SSN and all that, so it's actually beneficial to keep it. Plus, the company is almost 4 years old. I have never focused on building the company I've dreamt with, that's what I am doing right now.

@Bopie said:
    Oh right so i use hetzner for shared and get bashed to high hell but Mike does and its fine ... I see how it is.

Jokes though, Nice deals for sure :D good luck man.

There's no reason for bashing... It's just a supplier. Though, this is a 4x1TB SSD Dedicated Server, not just a VPS I decided to spin up! Hetzner has the network and support I'm looking for, as well as affordable prices :-)
    Thank you for the good wishes mate!

@404error said:

If I was on politics, I'd sue everyone to get rich. First of all, Trump!

No worries, I'm an open book. Got nothing to hide, and am trying to grow our company to succeed. Granted, I've had some failures - didn't we all have? I think what's worth of respect is keep trying and surviving. My company wouldn't be almost 4 years old if I didn't fight hard. Just trying to do my best.

Thanked by 3angstrom jvnadr sureiam
  • So in other terms you sold/gave off some assets and scaled down the company instead of dissolving it?

Good luck with sales btw <3

Thanked by 1MikePT

@MikePT said: You're correct, and damn you, for ruining my sales thread, I am trying to make some money guys!

Sorry for the interruption! Thanks for the clarifications, I wish you the best with your efforts, and I'll show myself the door. :smile:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Mic-hael said:
    So in other terms you sold/gave off some assets and scaled down the company instead of dissolving it?

@Mic-hael said:
    So in other terms you sold/gave off some assets and scaled down the company instead of dissolving it?

I had to fire my family basically (Sara and Sara's father), we were 3, now it's just me, although Sara decided to join me as well past month, with no wage. She's... Amazing. Not time to marry her yet, as I cannot afford it!!!

The only thing I gave was iroute.io, and I had to sell a couple of computers. We have 0 bills to pay for.

@angstrom said:

@MikePT said: You're correct, and damn you, for ruining my sales thread, I am trying to make some money guys!

Sorry for the interruption! Thanks for the clarifications, I wish you the best with your efforts, and I'll show myself the door. :smile:

Just kidding you, you're always welcome to join my threads!

Thanked by 2angstrom MichaelCee
  • Hi I was wondering what the resource limits are for this plan or is that only a thing for Cpanel?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Hey @MikePT sorry that is offtopic, but any plans to launch a service like this in Portugal? (Web host or VPS, etc).

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited July 2019

Wish it was Asia.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@buzzyLET said:
    Hi I was wondering what the resource limits are for this plan or is that only a thing for Cpanel?

Hey,

No resources limits in terms of CPU and IO. Keep it reasonable please. I kind of love and hate CloudLinux. Might implement it later if needed but not planned for now. The available resources should be more than enough for the amount of websites that we plan on hosting :-).

@danielcardosopt said:
    Hey @MikePT sorry that is offtopic, but any plans to launch a service like this in Portugal? (Web host or VPS, etc).

Hi Daniel!

VPS in Portugal are planned. Web host isnt. VPS will be KVM probably but not within the LET pricing. As you know its pretty much impossible to charge those prices in Portugal. Small country, huge ego... 😁

@MissFortune said:
    Wish it was Asia.

If we get a server in Asia in a later time you are welcome to ask us to migrate your websites, however that is not planned. But its the second request so we will definitely consider it Miss!

Thanked by 1danielcardosopt
  • what does free migration mean ?