Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting

Any threads or recommendations for intermediate reseller hosting? Obviously, I'm jumping ship as my host gave me 8 days to move as they are discontinuing shared and reseller hosting. Looking for Directadmin since they offer a script to migrate. Roughly 70 very small wordpress sites. But could reduce some if need be to a mulitiste WP install.

At this point, my budget is $25 a month I really don't have a resource requirement as whatever I find will have to work.

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member

Lol fuck cPanel :(

Location?

@HostMantis @Francisco may be able to help you out

• I just heard from @Francisco when I posted this... :)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

fuck cPanel

• fuck cPanel

• @Cre8tivStudios can I know which was your host who is discontinuing?

• Me too in the same boat.
    Netcetera limited resources drastically a few days back and even my low traffic WP blog started showing 500error. They asked me to upgrade so that my client's WP site will work without showing 500 error. Optimised WP with all available free resources. But a site with just 10 visitors can't even work fine. I think they wanted to squeeze me out.
    Already with HM and Fransisco. Looking for atleast 10-20gb RS space in UK for less than 20 accounts.

• Sounds soft I'd rather not say since they haven't made a post on here and they have been a good company...

• @Cre8tivStudios said:
    Any threads or recommendations for intermediate reseller hosting? Obviously, I'm jumping ship as my host gave me 8 days to move as they are discontinuing shared and reseller hosting. Looking for Directadmin since they offer a script to migrate. Roughly 70 very small wordpress sites. But could reduce some if need be to a mulitiste WP install.

At this point, my budget is $25 a month I really don't have a resource requirement as whatever I find will have to work.

Seems legit, cPanel increases prices host reaction: Screw it, we no longer offer shared or reseller hosting. I'm sure that'll end well. It's good your changing hosts though.

Well, he has to, doesn't he?

• ChuckChuck Member

fuck cPanel

• donlidonli Member

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    Sounds soft I'd rather not say since they haven't made a post on here and they have been a good company...

Right, you shouldn't name them until after all your content is off their servers.

• Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited July 2019

I'm bit lucky here. My upstream provider (not a LET host) but one of the top hosts in EU has notified me that they'll still be selling (at same price) panel hosting in spite of recent cpanel pricing structure changes. So I'm still able to resell 10GB, Unmetered bandwidth, cpanel shared hosting plan for $1.49/mo. Though they would be reviewing the managed vps costs in the last quarter of 2020.

Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I will be selling DirectAdmin shared and reseller hosting today. Pure SSD, including MailChannels and soon LiteSpeed. The infrastruture is located in Germany, Hetzner. 5 EUR/50 GB.

• Any other recommendations my timeline is getting short. I would prefer London hosting since it's been pretty reliable and a price I can lock in now.

@MikePT said:
    I will be selling DirectAdmin shared and reseller hosting today. Pure SSD, including MailChannels and soon LiteSpeed. The infrastruture is located in Germany, Hetzner. 5 EUR/50 GB.

Wat, I thought you were looking for a job.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Ask @Anthonysmith, he offers vps with free DA licenses. Also, @Francisco will do, I dunno if he is ready yet. Both are excellent providers and will not be caught on any surprise with them...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@deank said:

@MikePT said:

Wat, I thought you were looking for a job.

I own a company as you know, though I work for other companies as well, that is, the IT area itself, is basically me working for other companies :-). I've been selling WebHosting since 2004... Just decided to make our offers public, and running on DA! :)

• You could find a DA reseller for your requirements but at this time where so many providers are offering it as a VM feature it may be better to go that route for 70+ sites.

Worst case scenario you'll be paying a couple dollars more to control your own sites.

Wouldn't @Cider's network fit him? Ain't he in UK?

Or did he call brexit and is a French now?

• aaronstuderaaronstuder Member
    edited July 2019

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    Any other recommendations my timeline is getting short. I would prefer London hosting since it's been pretty reliable and a price I can lock in now.

GNU-Host is very good! https://gnu-host.com/reseller-hosting/ @RossG