Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free DirectAdmin. $5 VPS: 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD, Dallas, Amsterdam, London, Fremont, Bucharest
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free DirectAdmin. $5 VPS: 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD, Dallas, Amsterdam, London, Fremont, Bucharest

intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

We're exciting to announce we that we just started to include a DirectAdmin license for free with each VPS. Including with the $5 base package.

This is valid for the lifetime of the VPS, not a one time promo.

Our packages are based on:

• KVM
  • OpenStack cloud with 5 regions (6th region coming soon)
  • Fleio control panel developed by sister company
  • real 24/7 phone and email support. Level 1 is covered by 4+1 guys working 12h-on/24h-off followed by another 12h-on/24h-off with 20 days yearly vacation. No outsourced support. We consider this to be core business.
  • we own all the hardware we're using and collocate in top-notch data centers
  • we operate our own AS and are RIPE and ARIN members

M2 packge includes:

• 2GB RAM
  • 20GB SSD storage
  • 1TB taraffic
  • 1 vCPU core
  • 1 IPv4
  • KVM virtualization
  • Free DirectAdmin license included

For 5$ / month or 0.0075$ / hour

DirectAdmin license activation requires VPS paid for full month, not hourly.

Full pricing list: https://intovps.com/all-plans.html

Available options:

• packages from 2GB RAM to 64GB RAM
  • cPanel/WHM license 13$ / month
  • extra IPv4 $1 / month
  • Windows license +60% of the VPS package price
  • servers in Bucharest, Amsterdam, Londra, Dallas and Fremont

IntoVPS is powered by OpenStack and the Fleio control panel:

Compute nodes specs

• Intel Xeon E5-2640v4 CPU
  • 64GB, 128GB or 256GB RAM
  • 4 x 1TB SSDs
  • RAID10
  • 1Gbps uplink

Why choose IntoVPS

• We've been in the hosting business since 2004 selling hosting on elvsoft.com. Elvsoft has was renamed to Hosterion in November 2016. IntoVPS, our unmanaged VPS brand, was launched in June 2009.
  • Hosterion is a Google Cloud Platform partner, Microsoft Certified Partner with the Hosting Competency, RIPE and ARIN member
  • We have support staff working in 3 shifts, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
  • Self-service instant automated deployment. All VPS packages are automatically deployed. Are you tired of waiting hours or even days for a VPS to be set up? Order now and your VPS is ready to be used in about 60 seconds!
  • No overloaded servers.
  • we offer additional IP v4 addresses for your VPS
  • Fast & free OS reload: Reload your VPS operating system any time you want. It usually takes less than 10 seconds and, of course, we don't charge for it.

Looking for managed VPS or shared web hosting?
See https://hosterion.com

Comments

• Hello @intovps Im interested in your M8. Can I top up $5-10 in my account and use it hourly? Can I save snapshots? Can I spin a vps up, load the snapshot, save the snapshot, destroy the vps and repeat? Thank you!

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

You can use any VPS hourly.

But we're just requiring that VPS'es that benefit from a free DirectAdmin license to be paid for the full month.

Snapshots are not generally available right, we're working on it. But you can request it in a ticket to have it activated and most probably we'll have it available and at no extra charge (at this moment).

It just doesn't make sense for us to pay a VPS $0.01 for one hour, but activate a monthly DirectAdmin license.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Assuming this is old pricing?

cPanel/WHM license 13$ / month

Or is this the rate for the new 5 account plan?

• @intovps said:
    It just doesn't make sense for us to pay a VPS $0.01 for one hour, but activate a monthly DirectAdmin license.

Perfectly reasonable.

Not too knowledgeable on your setup but you could potentially do it based on minimum deposit. $10 deposit, coupe hours or days on a VPS. License requires VPS so USE = bye bye credit.

@Harambe said:
    Assuming this is old pricing?

cPanel/WHM license 13$ / month

Or is this the rate for the new 5 account plan?

This is the rate for old and current cPanel VPS licensing with unlimited accounts.

This will obviously change from September 1st. Probably the VPS cPanel 5 accounts license monthly cost will be around that amount.

edited June 2019

@Mic-hael said:

@intovps said:

Perfectly reasonable.

Not too knowledgeable on your setup but you could potentially do it based on minimum deposit. $10 deposit, coupe hours or days on a VPS. License requires VPS so USE = bye bye credit.

Yeah, something like that.

We're just clarifying some limits. We clearly didn't have time for real-time automation (ha! is that a term, like real-time marketing? :smile: ) in the last 48 hours.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • btw where's your next datacenter location?

currently had 30 vps there really happy so far

• noamannoaman Member

@intovps said:
    We're exciting to announce we that we just started to include a DirectAdmin license for free with each VPS. Including with the $5 base package.

• KVM
    • real 24/7 phone and email support. Level 1 is covered by 4+1 guys working 12h-on/24h-off followed by another 12h-on/24h-off with 20 days yearly vacation. No outsourced support. We consider this to be core business.

M2 packge includes:

• 2GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD storage
    • 1TB taraffic
    • 1 vCPU core
    • 1 IPv4
    • KVM virtualization

Available options:

• extra IPv4 $1 / month

Compute nodes specs

• 4 x 1TB SSDs
    • RAID10
    • 1Gbps uplink

Why choose IntoVPS

• We've been in the hosting business since 2004 selling hosting on elvsoft.com. Elvsoft has was renamed to Hosterion in November 2016. IntoVPS, our unmanaged VPS brand, was launched in June 2009.
    • Hosterion is a Google Cloud Platform partner, Microsoft Certified Partner with the Hosting Competency, RIPE and ARIN member
    • Self-service instant automated deployment. All VPS packages are automatically deployed. Are you tired of waiting hours or even days for a VPS to be set up? Order now and your VPS is ready to be used in about 60 seconds!
    • No overloaded servers.
    • Fast & free OS reload: Reload your VPS operating system any time you want. It usually takes less than 10 seconds and, of course, we don't charge for it.

Nice UI

Is this admin template UI build from scratch or built on some prebuilt HTML 5 template?

Its really pretty :smiley:

@sibaper said:
    btw where's your next datacenter location?

currently had 30 vps there really happy so far

Thanks for your business!

The 6th location is in our home town: Cluj-Napoca, Romania.

40G fiber network, NMVe etc.

We've put some pictures with the new hardware here:

https://hosterion.ro/blog/in-curand-servicii-de-gazduire-web-in-cluj-napoca

Thanked by 1vimalware

@noaman said:

@intovps said:

• KVM

M2 packge includes:

• 2GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD storage
    • 1TB taraffic
    • 1 vCPU core
    • 1 IPv4
    • KVM virtualization

Available options:

• extra IPv4 $1 / month

Compute nodes specs

• 4 x 1TB SSDs
    • RAID10
    • 1Gbps uplink

Why choose IntoVPS

• No overloaded servers.

Nice UI

Is this admin template UI build from scratch or built on some prebuilt HTML 5 template?

Its really pretty :smiley:

Thank you!

Fleio is built from scratch by us/sister company.

We've been working on Fleio for more than 5 years with 1 to 5 full time in house developers. Most of the time was spent on OpenStack integration.

Fleio licenses are also available for anyone to buy: https://fleio.com

• @intovps said:
    You can use any VPS hourly.

But we're just requiring that VPS'es that benefit from a free DirectAdmin license to be paid for the full month.

Snapshots are not generally available right, we're working on it. But you can request it in a ticket to have it activated and most probably we'll have it available and at no extra charge (at this moment).

It is ok. I dont need DA. I just want to install Zimbra and try/test something out.

When I topup $10, does it have an expiration date? Thanks!

No expiration. Credit doesn't expire.

• Thank you and I can buy a floating IP so that even when I destroy and create VMs, I will still have the same IP? Is that $1 per month?

edited July 2019

@timelapse said:
    Thank you and I can buy a floating IP so that even when I destroy and create VMs, I will still have the same IP? Is that $1 per month?

An extra IPv4 is indeed $1 per month.
    And you can keep it between VPS reinstalls.

Usually OpenStack automatically assigns the same IP. If not, you can ask support to assign the same IP, they'll do it a few minutes.

If you have a paid IP, but no VPS for a longer period of time, you can still ask support and our L2/L3 guys will reserve it.

I'll write a feature request in Fleio for this. Thanks.

• I used your services, and now i am interested to use them again. I already created a machine, but i didn't see an option to resize only the disk size, what i see in there is only upgrading from package A to package B, but nothing to upgrade the disk size, the ram, or some sort of separate things i want to upgrade. And btw, i am waiting to install DirectAdmin, for testing it, and after maybe for using it for permament services.

Thanked by 1intovps

You can upgrade the whole package automatically.

We also offer custom storage space: 10GB increments can be added to standard packages.

We don't offer RAM or CPU custmization on packages.