Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server

Hi

I am looking for a dedicated server located in Ashburn, Virginia that is reasonably priced. I require the following specs:
CentOS
Dual Processor
4/8gb RAM
1gbps/10gbps uplinks/port speed
Bandwidth 10/15tb @ 1gbps/10gbps
Not fussed over storage (1tb HDD would do)
The ability to either BYOIP or lease subnets from the provider

If anyone has any recommendations please do let me know. If we're looking at a dedicated server with those specs @ 1gbps with 1gbps uplinks without leasing Its, I'd be looking to spend roughly $120 or so.

I've looked at a few providers but they are currently OOS and have been OOS for a few months now.

Thanks

Comments

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2019

I'm not sure if a VPS / VDS with BYOIP is okay with you.

We can offer the following configurations in Equinix DC2 (Ashburn, not Herndon or Reston):

Mega $40.00/mo

CPU 4 vCore
    RAM 4 GiB
    Storage 48 GiB NVMe SSD
    Traffic 4 TiB
    Uplink 2 * 1Gbps
    IPv4 1 * /32
    IPv6 1 * /64
    https://www.zeptovm.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=53

Tera $80.00/mo

CPU 8 vCore
    RAM 8 GiB
    Storage 72 GiB NVMe SSD
    Traffic 8 TiB
    Uplink 2 * 1Gbps
    IPv4 1 * /32
    IPv6 1 * /64
    https://www.zeptovm.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=61

We can upgrade Tera to 2 Dedicated CPU Thread and 10 TiB Traffic for $100 / mo

Test IPv4: 199.119.65.7

• @cart1 said:
    Hi

I am looking for a dedicated server located in Ashburn, Virginia that is reasonably priced. I require the following specs:
    CentOS
    Dual Processor
    4/8gb RAM
    1gbps/10gbps uplinks/port speed
    Bandwidth 10/15tb @ 1gbps/10gbps
    Not fussed over storage (1tb HDD would do)
    The ability to either BYOIP or lease subnets from the provider

If anyone has any recommendations please do let me know. If we're looking at a dedicated server with those specs @ 1gbps with 1gbps uplinks without leasing Its, I'd be looking to spend roughly $120 or so.

I've looked at a few providers but they are currently OOS and have been OOS for a few months now.

Thanks

your offer was enough to good quality of server you are required.lots of providers are able to do that.