Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best cpanel alternatives - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best cpanel alternatives

124»

Comments

• the best look of any cp after cpanel is: keyhelp.de most of the features, like file manager , looks good to me, need to compare it with DA, but keyhelp is free

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • CWP CentOS Web Panel is great if your hosting private sites or private clients.

• centos web panel is promising but needs some serious bug and security fix I support. I have a feeling they will get this done

• Sad but true, Directadmin removed one time license.

Siteworx is not like Directadmin. Plesk is expensive.

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Note: CentOS Web Panel is now changing to Control Web Panel ;)

I am building my own 'No Control Panel'

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • Paid: DA (direct admin)
    free: CentOS Web Panel

• @LowVM said:
    Directadmin removed one time license.

Yes they removed the one-time licence. In the long term an unprofitable product which could have had a detrimental effect on the panel and company as a whole. Try running a hosting company with lifetime once only payments and see how long you last.

I would fully recommend DA. Support is very responsive and quick, feedback is well received with quick implementation, @DA_Mark is active here. Try getting any of that with cPanel.

Furthermore, what web server do you want, Apache, Nginx, Nginx reverse proxy to Apache, OpenLitepeed - pick your poison DA’s got it all. What’s cPanel got - just Apache with Nginx in development (just) and that was requested years ago!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • I've installed ISPConfig and KeyHelp. Both seems to be very good, but I haven't tested on production yet.
    KeyHelp interface it's nice and clean, runs Apache only (untill now).
    ISPConfig you can choose Apache or NGINX on installation. Seems to have more features and plugins. There's some "all in one" installation scripts.

I'm choosing between KeyHelp (free) or ISPConfig (opensource/free).

DA and Plesk are great but paid.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Hestiacp.com. Period.

• Is it possible to import Plesk backups to DA ? Or does DA have the server to server transfer (as Cpanel + Plesk have), very useful when moving from a host to another ?
    Thank you