Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - €1.00 p/year - Free CloudFlare Railgun - liteSpeed - JetBackup - CloudLinux
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - €1.00 p/year - Free CloudFlare Railgun - liteSpeed - JetBackup - CloudLinux

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

London/UK

Payment methods: PayPal, credit/Debit via Stripe, crypto via CoinGate.

Reseller packages coming soon.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Reseller will be nice to see :)

Seems like some nice offer. Gotta put my shared plan to use.

• cochoncochon Member

@AnthonySmith, is PHP 5.x (don't ask) configurable in cPanel or PHP 7 only?

• donlidonli Member
    edited June 2019

@cochon said:
    @AnthonySmith, is PHP 5.x (don't ask) configurable in cPanel or PHP 7 only?

That question should cost you 1 EUR to answer.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cochon said: @AnthonySmith, is PHP 5.x (don't ask) configurable in cPanel or PHP 7 only?

Nope.

• sanvitsanvit Member

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE PHP SELEKTOR 5.2 OK?? HOW DARE YOU!

Thanked by 2grnz dahartigan

sanvit said: YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE PHP SELEKTOR 5.2 OK?? HOW DARE YOU!

Debian, thanks.

• truwebtruweb Member

Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders from Brazil and China are not being accepted with no exceptions.

I'm from Brazil

• I was on your site looking for Resellers yesterday and now you post this! I can wait like a good dog.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • donlidonli Member

@truweb said:

Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders from Brazil and China are not being accepted with no exceptions.

I'm from Brazil

You have Carnival what more do you want ?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited June 2019

@donli said:

@truweb said:

I'm from Brazil

He wants basic - platinum hosted in germany?

• truwebtruweb Member

@donli said:

@truweb said:

I'm from Brazil

The TV mind. Cry ;D

• sorry I can only use hosts with PHP 5.2 selektor

• MikasaMikasa Member

Everything is oos?

• donlidonli Member

@Mikasa said:
    Everything is oos?

Well anything with cPanel should be.

• @Mikasa said:
    Everything is oos?

may be due to recent price hike of cpanel licence or generally inception hosting products are top of the line so you have to wait for restock

• YuraYura Member

Eternal Hope Ltd. announcement:

Expect refunds.

end.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

Yep, I need to wait a few weeks for the dust to settle before continuing to offer shared hosting.

To be completely transparent, here is my thinking.

I simply have not decided what to do yet, I pay for my licenses yearly so the cPanel license cost increase actually has no impact on me until January 2020

My first goal is to find a viable solution that allows remaining on cPanel to be an option however I am very aware I may simply have no way to positively influence this goal.

My second option is to switch to Direct Admin, that may simply not be possible due to the way i want to offer shared hosting, while I have offered basic cpanel hosting for years it is only recently a huge effort was put in to perfecting it to stand out, all possible self service add-ons such as jetbackup and becoming a cloudflare partner to offer free railgun for example, the litespeed setup and tuning, optimizing the SSD cache and hardware setup, very little of which will translate over to Direct Admin so I will just be a cheap host offering basic hosting with even less options again.

Failing all that, I simply give people plenty of notice 60+ days, refund any yearly plans and I stop offering shared hosting, this is the option I like least but again to be completely transparent, it feels like it is also the most likely outcome.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited June 2019

@AnthonySmith said:
    ....Direct Admin so I will just be a cheap host offering basic hosting with even less options again.

I'm assuming it's a beefy dual-E5 node.
    I guess it could easily be re-purposed for OVZ7 containers/NAT OVZ7, and the railgun integration can simply be passed on to vps customers like Dediserve does since 5+ years.

The other direction to go is upscale: managed PaaS for PHP, Python, nodejs, apps. (dokku/caprover[pic])

Edit: Cloudron used to have an Enterprise option. They are probably your best bet for a platform with vendor commercial support.

• sanvitsanvit Member

Do you have to use cPanel in order to be a CF partner (genuinely curious)?

• Your hosting plans is cheaper than just the cPanel license

• noamannoaman Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    London/UK

Payment methods: PayPal, credit/Debit via Stripe, crypto via CoinGate.

Reseller packages coming soon.

Could you tell us more about attracta seo tools written in the offer ?

sanvit said: Do you have to use cPanel in order to be a CF partner (genuinely curious)?

You dont have to be but they have the only full integration right now.

TerensM said: Your hosting plans is cheaper than just the cPanel license

Is that a question or a statement?

noaman said: Could you tell us more about attracta seo tools written in the offer ?

Its just for quick directory listings, its honestly not great but it costs me nothing to offer so why not.

• noamannoaman Member

@AnthonySmith said:

noaman said: Could you tell us more about attracta seo tools written in the offer ?

Its just for quick directory listings, its honestly not great but it costs me nothing to offer so why not.

Okay... Let me know when u add ahrefs :wink:

• BochiBochi Member

Looks like I am late to the party, price for the smallest package quadrupled.
    Damn you cPanel! :P

Thanked by 1coreflux